Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

A Different Kind of Hero
This topic is about A Different Kind of Hero
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Issues with Quotes > Removing Quotes

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2 comments Would it be possible to delete the quotes on my book? There are only three. I'm collecting a list and want to select better ones that will actually preview on the book's page. I'm trying to give a better representation of the book as a whole.

message 2: by Emily (last edited Dec 15, 2018 05:40PM) (new)

Emily | 13207 comments You added them and they have no likes, so I deleted them. :-) It may take a while for them to disappear completely.

message 3: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 2 comments Emily wrote: "You added them and they have no likes, so I deleted them. :-) It may take a while for them to disappear completely."

Thank you so much, and I'm sorry it took me so long to respond. Been on a bit of a hiatus. But I greatly appreciate it!

message 4: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13207 comments No problem. You're welcome!

message 5: by Steven (new)

Steven Taylor | 2 comments Please remove quote from my page. It's not mine:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/quot...

message 6: by Renske (new)

Renske | 10798 comments Quote moved. When a books on your profile is not yours, please make a request in this group to move the book and not change the name to something strange.

message 7: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 42051 comments Mod
It gets confusing when a thread linked to a specific book or author is also used for other books. I am closing this thread. Start new ones for other books.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.