99 cent Bestsellers discussion

The Rhapta Key (Alex Hunt Adventure Thrillers #1)
This topic is about The Rhapta Key
Crime Fiction > 99c Action/Adventure Archaeological Thriller

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Urcelia (new) - added it

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) | 6 comments Danger, Sabotage & Conspiracy is at the core of this Action-packed Adventure Thriller!

If you like modern-day Indiana Jones, Lara Croft and The Mummy, this book is for you! (First in the series)

99c for a limited time!

message 2: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 149 comments Indiana Jones and Lara Croft vs. the Mummy? Sounds like fun -- but I recommend you find a good lawyer to deal with all the copyright stuff!

message 3: by Urcelia (new) - added it

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) | 6 comments I’m hoping you’re just making a joke, Dennis. Can’t tell. 🤷‍♀️But in the event you’re serious... This book is 100% authentic. My description in this group only is one of comparison only so you know what to expect. Zero plagiarism in play here. 😏

message 4: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 149 comments So you're not reusing any of these 3 characters, as your original post implied you were?

message 5: by Urcelia (new) - added it

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) | 6 comments Of course not! My previous post says - “ if you like modern-day Indiana Jones, Lara Croft and The Mummy, then this book is for you.”

It’s no different from saying if you like Porsche or Ferrari then you’d like this Lamborghini too.

It’s a comparison simply indicating what type of book it is. The protagonist is female and nothing like Indiana Jones or even Lara Croft but it’s an action-packed adventure seeking a (real-life) lost city.

Hope that makes more sense?

message 6: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 149 comments Good! And she has an archeologist boyfriend who goes with her on her adventures?

message 7: by Urcelia (new) - added it

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) | 6 comments Not all is as it seems ... might be an archaeologist, might not. 😇

message 8: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 149 comments You mean he might actually be looting her digs behind her back? That's even more fun!

message 9: by Urcelia (new) - added it

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) | 6 comments My lips are sealed! 🤣

message 10: by Dennis (new)

Dennis Kitainik | 149 comments So her boyfriend is indeed some kind of scoundrel, just like I thought ;-)

message 11: by Urcelia (new) - added it

Urcelia Teixeira (urcelia_teixeira) | 6 comments What boyfriend? Who said she had a boyfriend?
Told you. Not all is as it seems ... it might have more than one surprise for you😆 Expect the unexpected!