New Adult Book Club discussion

Recommendations > Looking for more NA series

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Annemiek (new)

Annemiek (therealannemiek) I’ve been struggling to find new series to read, my all time favourite series is Abbi Glines rosemary beach.
It’s hard to find a series where every book is new characters and that’s what I love. So if anyone can help a girl out that would be awesome 🙂

message 3: by Ashlee (new)

Ashlee Rose | 26 comments Something New and Something To lose by Ashlee Rose

message 4: by Suzanne (new)

Suzanne | 22 comments On Dublin Street series by Samantha Young or Pride series by Jill Sanders (or so far any of her series), both these authors write books that could be read as standalone books that are all connected, just like Rosemary Beach series

message 5: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) Annemiek wrote: "I’ve been struggling to find new series to read, my all time favourite series is Abbi Glines rosemary beach.
It’s hard to find a series where every book is new characters and that’s what I love. S..."

Have you read the sea breeze series?

message 6: by Teresa (new)

Teresa (teresainohio) Broken Prince It has 4 books in the series, first two feature one couple but other couples are present and we get their stories in the other books

message 7: by Barbara (new)

Barbara James Hi,

Perhaps you might be interested in a sweet romance new adult series I have written. The third has just come out.

Some of the minor characters in the first book come alive in the second and third books, when they finally have their time to shine as the heroes and heroines of their own books.

Here are the books, in order:

Starting Over Rick (Sweet and Sensuous #1) by Barbara James
Starting Over: Rick

The Wedding Bet Lauren (Sweet and Sensuous #3) by Barbara James
The Wedding Bet: Lauren

Going Home Roger (Sweet and Sensuous #2) by Barbara James Going Home: Roger

Regards,

Barbara.

message 8: by Beatrice (new)

Beatrice Masaluñga (beatricemasalunga) | 120 comments Annemiek wrote: "I’ve been struggling to find new series to read, my all time favourite series is Abbi Glines rosemary beach.
It’s hard to find a series where every book is new characters and that’s what I love. S..."

If you love Rosemary Beach series, I recommend With Me in Seattle series or Boudreaux series by Kristen Proby.

Other series I recommend:

On Dublin Street series by Samantha Young
Addicted / Calloway Sisters series by Krista & Becca Ritchie
Tangled series by Emma Chase
Beautiful Bastard series by Christina Lauren
Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy
Royals series by Erin Watt

message 9: by Annemiek (new)

Annemiek (therealannemiek) Thank you all so much!! Im going to read all the suggestions haha but please keep them coming because all I do is read and I’ll need new ones soon ;)

message 10: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments tillie Cole's sweet home series

message 11: by Vika (new)

Vika | 42 comments I highly suggest 'Forbidden Men' series by Linga Kage.
On Dublin street series by Samantha Young
Off-Campus series by Elle Kennedy
Slammed series by Colleen Hoover

message 12: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments yes definitely the forbidden mens series by Linda Kage

message 13: by Cindy (new)

Cindy | 76 comments jock row by Sara ney