Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Issues > Shelving inaccuracies

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Katie (BooksRUs) (katiesbooksrus) | 125 comments Hi! I was wondering if someone could help. I have two books that, when viewed with the rest of my books, seem to be out of order. One is
Crown of Feathers, whose author, Pau Preto, Nicki, is apparently before all of my authors whose last names start with A.

The other is a title issue. Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo is apparently before all of my titles with numbers in them which precedes the whole alphabet.

I was just wondering why something like this would happen and if something could be done about it. Thanks!

message 2: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20814 comments Katie (BooksRUs) wrote: "The other is a title issue. Crazy Brave by Joy Harjo is apparently before all of my titles with numbers in them which precedes the whole alphabet."

There was no "sort by title" for the edition on your shelf. I've added the "sort by title" and it sorts correctly now.

message 3: by Arenda (new)

Arenda | 20814 comments Katie (BooksRUs) wrote: "One is
Crown of Feathers, whose author, Pau Preto, Nicki, is apparently before all of my authors whose last names start with A."

Since that is a GR-author, librarians can't fix that, but I've posted for GR staff to correct it.