Aussie Readers discussion

Apple Island Wife: Slow Living In Tasmania
This topic is about Apple Island Wife
Our Authors Spotlight > Pip Courtney loved this book!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Stocker Just letting Aussie Readers know that my book about moving to Tasmania (on a hunch) with a husband who's an aspiring alpaca-whisperer and a feral cockerel for company, is out now.

Pip Courtney of ABC Landline loved this book! She hosted the panel I was guesting on at the Tamar Valley Writers Festival in Tasmania this year. Here's what she said about it.
"Fiona Stocker is funny, really funny. She's also a beautiful writer with an eye for the telling details. I just loved this book and I can't wait for the next exciting instalment!"

Steven Lamb, author and presenter of River Cottage in the UK, very kindly wrote glowing things about it. "Apple Island Wife is both heartwarming and hilarious. Filled with raw, honest real-life accounts of trying to attain the good life fuelled with a pioneering spirit and a positive attitude. Compulsive reading for anyone who has ever thought they are not living the life they should!"

The book was serialised in online book club The Pigeonhole, and readers from around the world loved its wry humour, and the chance to see what it's like to live the dream on a small holding in Tasmania - without leaving the comfort of their armchair.

Apple island Wife is available in paperback and ebook, and is receiving five star reviews on Goodreads and online book stores. It is published by Unbound, an innovative publisher in the UK.

I would love Aussie Readers to read and enjoy - and review!! You can follow me or friend me here on Goodreads, meet for chats on social media, and if you're up for more, you can read my blog and sign up for a quarterly newsletter on my website.

Thanks for reading this far, and I hope you enjoy Apple Island Wife!