Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Classic Epic Fantasy - 180,000 words

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Manfrey | 2 comments Hello, I have a completed epic fantasy novel and am looking for betas currently. I can deliver in 3 parts or in full based on your preference. Let me know if you have interest.

When The Upheaval tore the world of Laceria asunder four millenia ago, the dominant race of dragons could not comprehend what it would cost them. They were not prepared for the devastation that would follow as the golden curtain of protection above the sky dissipated and forever caused their world to change. They were not ready for the DragonSpirit to leave them to their own perversions.

Today, the drake Nathon has been told by the ruling Dragon Patriarchs that he is to be the “Dragon Prophet of Goodness”, and it is his task to unite the races of dragons, men, wyverns, and gnomes against the evil Draconai Coalition and their wretched leader, Lord Kaenin. Until one day, Nathon can declare the arrival of the Dragon Pariah who will bring judgment to all.

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I would love read it. Please message me.

message 3: by Robert (new)

Robert Manfrey | 2 comments Looking for more beta readers please. Bringing back to the top for those who may still enjoy epic fantasy and unique world building. Message me if interested. Thanks.