What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Adult Romance. Girl goes to Ireland to kill a mobster, works at a pub owned by the mob. She was raised by a man in the CIA/FBI.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marija (new)

Marija M | 2 comments Hi .. i cant remember the name and autor of a book .. its a story aobut a girl who goes to ireland to find an irish mobster to kill him, and she start to work at a pub owned by the irish mob .. at the end she fall in love with him.

Thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Marija, I notice your request is marked "Solved". Did you find your book?

If not, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39280 comments Mod
Please always include genre and plot details in your header, as per the Group Rules. Your query is more likely to be spotted by the people who can help you find it.

message 4: by Marija (new)

Marija M | 2 comments Kris wrote: "Marija, I notice your request is marked "Solved". Did you find your book?

If not, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search."

No, i didnt find a book, i`ve read it 2016-2017, im not sure .. genre is romance, love, adult.

The plot, i dont remember much .. girl was raised by a man who was in CIA or FBI and she went to Ireland to find, seduce and kill the head of irish mob, but they fell in love with eachother .. i remember that uncle or someone close to the family kidnaped and murdered sister of said mobster.

Thats all i can remember

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35128 comments Mod
Marija, I moved your request to the "Unsolved" folder and added genre and plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app).