Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

When It Will Rayne, It Will Pour
This topic is about When It Will Rayne, It Will Pour
Advanced Copies for Review > Seeking feedback for PNR/Action-thriller

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skye (last edited Dec 19, 2018 08:39AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye (skyehorizon14) | 2 comments Hello Everyone,
This is my first book which I'm happy to finally put out into the world. I am also hoping to get some feedback so if you read the blurb and find it interesting please let me know, and I'll send you an ARC!
Thank you!

Here is the blurb:
Rayne Slater, bounty hunter/private investigator for hire has had her fair share of trouble, but when three Shifters barge into her office after hours demanding her cooperation on retrieving a Lion-Shifter by the name of Reese Donovan, she is thrown back into a world she had vowed to never return to. Immediately, past ghosts awaken to plague her dreams, while a secret about herself, is in peril of being revealed. From there one event after another leaves her life spiraling out of control. With everything on the line, she knows she might not make it out alive, but she isn't going to go down without a fight.

Caution, this book is full of humor, witty comments, action, heart-wrenching moments, romance, and a strong-willed heroine.

whimzycal.pages (imzy_01) | 12 comments I would love to review your book. The blurb sounds just like the kind of books I read.

message 3: by Skye (last edited Dec 15, 2018 05:18AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Skye (skyehorizon14) | 2 comments I appreciate it and I just PM you!

Reaperne I'd also love to review this book, it sound extremely intriguing.

message 5: by Shirley (new)

Shirley D | 1 comments Hi Skye, I would also like to review this book. I will leave reviews on Amazon/Goodreads, and can also add a review on my blog site.

Thanks,
Shirley

message 6: by Kristen (new)

Kristen | 1 comments This sounds interesting. I would love to review your book!