Polls for Our Souls discussion

Random > Pick a surname for the name Naida

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments I am making a character called Naida. But I want a really good surname for this person.

Frank-Intergalactic Bookdragon (intergalacticbookdragon) Does the story take place in the real world or a fantasy\sci-fi world?

message 3: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments real world

message 4: by Rumell (last edited Dec 14, 2018 04:03PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Linda wrote: "How about Awakuni?"

Thanks Linda. I used this name and I came up with this.

Name: Naida Rivers
Appearance: Naida has brown skin, turquoise eyes and light pink lips. Her hair is dark brown and has peach highlights. She wears white top and aqua blue skirt. Her coat is white and aqua blue.
image:
Naida is a very lazy person she has hypersomnia. She also supports those who sleep but is more focused on whether people have slept physically well rather than emotionally well. She tries to encourage people to sleep at the right time and wake up at right time. Believe that it is healthy for a person to sleep. Naida has a magical bag filled with sleeping dust.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Rivers? I saw that her name means water nymph

message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Anna wrote: "Rivers? I saw that her name means water nymph"

I will change it to that.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} Okay! Glad I could help you :)

message 8: by Rumell (last edited Dec 14, 2018 04:08PM) (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Now I need full name for my third character.

I need a really good authors name. An author name that exists that you think is really good. My third character is going to be bookworm who enjoys reading and it would be really interesting if her name was a reference to a female author name.

Anna {Follow me for reviews! (✿◡_◡)} One of my favorite authors is Jennifer A. Nielsen in case that helps.

message 10: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Anna wrote: "One of my favorite authors is Jennifer A. Nielsen in case that helps."

Thanks

message 11: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments I got it.

Name: Jennifer Awakuni-Nielsen
Appearance: This person has light brown skin, dark brown eyes and pink lips. Her hair is light brown. She wears cyan top and lilac skirt. Her coat is cyan and lilac.
image:
This person loves to read books and watch fictional movies. She was always fond of books when she was a youngster. She is a huge fan of a book called Barry Rotter. She lives and breathes them. She is also a writer and has written books and also directed movies before. She mainly directed fantasy movies. She also runs a large local library. But one thing that makes the library so special is that it inhibits a secret passage to an archive of ancient magical books that only she knows and can access to.

message 12: by Deepthi (new)

Deepthi (d-star) | 38 comments Rumell wrote: "I got it.

Name: Jennifer Awakuni-Nielsen
Appearance: This person has light brown skin, dark brown eyes and pink lips. Her hair is light brown. She wears cyan top and lilac s..."

*thumbs up*
It's goood :)

message 13: by Melissa (last edited Jan 07, 2019 06:26AM) (new)

Melissa Sayers | 32 comments Naida Muffin

message 14: by Stephen (new)

Stephen Robert Collins (stephenrobertcollins) | 99 comments Van Du La Cullpepper

message 15: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) | 1012 comments Naida Hussain

message 16: by Khushboo (new)

Khushboo Naida Waseem

message 17: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 44 comments Naida Sahel