What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Grayslake: More Than Mated
This topic is about Grayslake
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal romance 2017/2018 alpha were bear and a healer he doesn't want her as a mate but she saves his sister. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34447 comments Mod
Ann, around what year did you read this book? This will help narrow down the search.

Can you tell us more about the main characters - their jobs/skills/interests, how does she help the girl (e.g., psychiatrist, doctor), love/hate at first sight, etc.? Are the couple both bear shifters?

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 2: by Mrs.soule (new)

Mrs.soule (mrssoule) | 109 comments This might be Bearly Ever - the heroine's name is Ever and she's looking for her sister Sonya who she's trying to save when (view spoiler) It was a free Kindle ebook for a while.

Bearly Ever (Arcadia Knights, #1) by Olivia Gayle

message 3: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments hello i read the book last year and i am not sure what there jobs are i am sure she is either a witch or human therapist with some physic powers that allows the heroine to help and heal others i think in the book the heros sister or daughter needs her help to recover from a traumatic experience and i know before the final ending of the book theres a scene in which a jealous ex of the heros attacks the heroine while she is protecting his sister and almost kills her and she doesnt heal till he takes her home because bneing in the place where she is she isnt waking up so the hero and his sister take her home and she does wake up and they get there happily ever after

message 4: by Kris (new)

A long shot - Wicked Bite by Rebecca Zanetti?

(Google search -- site:www.goodreads.com "paranormal romance" "bear shifters" "healer" "his sister")

message 5: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
We have literally thousands of group members looking for paranormal romance - so you do need to add plot details to your header. Your thread needs to stand out from all the other thousands of queries.

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38242 comments Mod
This is what you wrote in the duplicate thread which will be deleted:

"I read this book in last year or so I know they are were bear shapshifters the book is set in.modern times and its a romance with the alpha hero not wanting to mate with this woman he thinks she's either a fraud or he just doesn't want her as. A mate.the heroine is around the alpha hero in the story because she is helping his sister . After a night with t he hero the heroine is attacked by a jealous ex were bear and protects his sister she is mauled really badly but can't heal herself while in another person's house I'm not sure is it's the alphas house or her friends but they decided to move her to his house and she heals there and they get there happily ever after I think the main characters name starts with an e for the female but I'm not sure if the males"

message 7: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments Solved I have been going through my books one by one and I have found the book it's called Grayslake more than mated Bear in Mind , it's no longer available on Amazon but since I love celia kyle and the grayscale series are one of my all time favourite s I own all of them. It took me 9 hours but her name is Emily and she is an empath,his name is Jackson.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Glad you found your book, Ann. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - Grayslake: More Than Mated by Celia Kyle.

message 9: by Debra (new)

Debra Firestone | 121 comments Ann wrote: "Solved I have been going through my books one by one and I have found the book it's called Grayslake more than mated Bear in Mind , it's no longer available on Amazon but since I love celia kyle an..."
Your posts made me want to read the book. When I went to Amazon in case it was available as used, I found you can still buy it on the Kindle :)

message 10: by Ann (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ann fenstermacher (annextl) | 11 comments It is a reallly great book i love this book i added to my kindle on the front page lol i had it on my favorites but since i couldnt remember the name it took me forever to find it but i searched through about 3000 of my books and found it its a great story and so good, you will love it