Temecula Valley Book Club discussion

Book Challenge 2019

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya (new)

Tanya (tanya712) | 238 comments Forgot to discuss this at the recent meeting so I've made an executive decision. LOL! Normally I try to reinvent the wheel with a few options from many lists. This year I loved PopSugar's list so much I thought why not just use their fabulous options. Its a much larger list than normal but that just gives us many great choices. I think it will be fun to see which options are chosen and which books we chose to complete them. I will post the entire list in a new thread. I hope everyone is ok with the change, happy reading. I'm already searching for titles to complete some tasks. Check out the PopSugar Goodreads group, great place to get book suggestions for each item on the list.

message 2: by Keith, Club Moderator (new)

Keith | 592 comments Mod
Hahaha - you just couldn’t wait! I haven’t seen the link for the PopSugar list yet, but I also wanted to throw out there that we also talked about finding a way to incorporate books from PBS The Great American Read list. An alternate / additional suggestion. But you know me I’m fine with whatever. Bring it!