Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

One Bed for Christmas (Baldwin Village, #0.5)
This topic is about One Bed for Christmas
Book Issues > Please change author name!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments This is my book, but there are two Jackie Laus...I believe I am the one with two spaces. Could you please change the author name for me so it shows up as one of my books? Thanks!

Once this is done, will I be able to edit the title/series name myself?

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17263 comments Moved to your profile.

message 3: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments Scott wrote: "Moved to your profile."

Thanks! Could you also add the series for me? It's Baldwin Village, Book 0.5. I've added it to the title, but it doesn't show up as a series.

message 4: by Emily (last edited Dec 14, 2018 09:46AM) (new)

Emily | 13197 comments I have added the series. (Only librarians can create series.) You can just post again if you need anything else or have more books to add. :-)

message 5: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments Emily wrote: "I have added the series. (Only librarians can create series.) You can just post again if you need anything else or have more books to add. :-)"

thank you so much!

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments One more thing: This book still shows up under the other Jackie Lau's profile, in addition to my own...

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13197 comments It will take a day or two to go away from the other profile due to caching. :-)

message 8: by Abcdarian (new)

Abcdarian | 19392 comments Sometimes you can force the update by going to the author's book list & back to profile. It worked here.

message 9: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments thank you!

message 10: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments Hi, I have the same issue again, but with: Man vs. Durian. Could you change it so it shows up on my profile, in the series Baldwin Village (Book 3)?

Thank you!

message 11: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13197 comments I've added it to your profile and to the series.
If you want, Support can swap the default profile with yours and put the other Jackie's book on the two space profile instead. If you are interested just contact Support. https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...
You would still have to ask for the books to be added to the series though.
Next time just start a new thread if you have linked a specific book at the top.

message 12: by Jackie (new)

Jackie Lau | 16 comments Okay, will do! Thank you for your help.