Glissenwood School for the Gifted {Semi lit/literate RP} discussion

Town > Cafe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Hiruko (demonking) | 1036 comments Mod

message 2: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin followed Shiro into the cafe. Cautiously looking around she silently figured out what she would get, and scanned the room for suspicious people to avoid. She saw no immediate threats and figures nothing too bad could happen in the time it takes to eat.

message 3: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro walked into the cafe and looked around. Given the time of day, about noon-ish, there weren't that many people at this cafe in particular. He walked over to a table near the window and took a seat. He then motioned for Acelin to do the same.

message 4: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin sat down across from him, looking out at the window. She liked people watching when the people didn't acknowledge her, but she eventually looked at the menu to pick what she wanted.

message 5: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro picked up the menu that was laid out in front of him. He scanned the items as he looked for something that seemed appealing to him. Soon enough a waitress came by with a notepad in her hand. "Hi may I take your orders?" She asked with a smile on her face.

message 6: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin had picked what she wanted, but she waited for Shiro to say whether he was ready or not. It would rude to say yes when he wasn't ready.

message 7: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro nodded as he looked up at the waitress. "Yes, I think we're ready. I'll have a toasted roast beef sandwich with a green tea." The waitress nodded as she jotted down the order before looking towards Acelin. "And what will you be having, miss?"

message 8: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ”I will have the chicken wrap with baked chips please,” she said softly, closing the menu and setting it aside. ”To drink may I please have just a plain water?”

message 9: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

She nodded as she finished writing down their orders. "I'll be back when they're ready." She said as she turned and walked away.

message 10: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments As the waitress walked away Acelin started doodling on a napkin with a pen from her backpack. She didn't know if Shiro actually wanted to talk to her or not, and she didn't want to awkwardly start a dead end conversation.

message 11: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro watched as the waitress walked away. He breathed, scenting mostly coffee. He found it to be a nice smell. He then looked across the table at Acelin. "How's that injury fairing?" He asked.

message 12: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin nodded. ”It's doing good. It started itching so I'm pretty sure it's already scabbed over to start healing,” she said simply. ”Also no signs of late-onset concussion, which is always good,” she added.

message 13: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro nodded. "Don't mess with the scab. Let it fall off on it's own and then clean it once it does." He explained as he glanced out the window.

message 14: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin nodded. ”I know,” she said. ”It would just slow down the process and open it up to infection.”

message 15: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"Yeah, we don't want that happening." Shiro said as the waitress came over with their drinks. "Here are your drinks. Your food will be here shortly." She said, cheerily before walking away once again.

message 16: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin softly thanked the waitress before starting to drink her water. hydrate or diedrate. She nodded in response to Shiro. ”That would be rather ugly,” she said. ”In the meantime, I was hoping I could finally go outside and actually do ’strenuous exercise’” she said with obvious air quotes. ”Being cooped up inside isn't exactly doing me any favors.”

message 17: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro took a sip of his tea as he thought for a moment. "There is the field." He relied shortly after.

message 18: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin nodded. ”Sounds nice. How big is it?” she asked, continuing to doodle and sip on her water.

message 19: by Hiruko, 狼 (last edited Dec 20, 2018 03:59PM) (new)

"Hmm." Shiro looked at her as she doodled. "I would say as big as the average high school football field." He explained. "That should be enough."

message 20: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin was doodling a library, along with some other random assorted book-ish things. ”Sounds nice. Might be nice to blue off some steam,” she said wistfully, taking another drink of her water.

message 21: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•` 🎀 𝒴𝑒𝑒𝓉 🎀 `•.¸¸.•``¯´••._.•))

message 22: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro nodded. "Well, you're free to go there. Your injury shouldn't be getting in the way of that at it's current state." He said, not looking up from his tea.

message 23: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin continued to sip on her water, nodding. ”I highly doubt I'll do something so terrible I'll end up hurting myself further,” she said softly, wondering where the food was.

message 24: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Before long, the waitress came back with a plate in each hand. She set the food down in front of them. "Here you go! Enjoy! And if you need anything, feel free to flag me down." She said in a chipper manner.

message 25: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin once again thanked the waitress, and she began to slowly nibble away at her sandwich while doodling and sipping her water.

message 26: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

The waitress skipped off to take the order of a young couple that walked in. Shiro took a bite of his sandwich.

message 27: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ”Thanks again for getting me real food and not making me eat the mystery mush in the cafeteria,” she said sincerely.

message 28: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro looked up at the other before nodding. "You're welcome." He was slightly surprised that she had thanked him for this, but he didn't let it show on his face.

message 29: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin continued to nibble through half her sandwich before wrapping it up in a heavily doodled on napkin to save for later. She continued to draw on another napkin small wildlife scenes with animals and flowers as well as trees and bugs.

message 30: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro had finished his food and was drinking the rest of his tea. It's been a while since he's been out to eat. But he was content with going out once in a while.

message 31: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin was patient and continued to finish off her water and keep herself quietly occupied so as to let Shiro finish uninterrupted.

message 32: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

After a few minutes, Shiro was done with his meal entirely. He looked across the table at Acelin. "Are you finished here?" He asked as he wiped his hands on a napkin.

message 33: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin nodded politely, having shortly before finished off her water. ”Yes I am, do you want me to take the trash?” she asked, putting her graffiti napkins in with the dirty plate.

message 34: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"I can take care of it." Shiro said as he collected the trash together as he stood up. He took the trash over to where they get disposed of and returned to the table.

Before long, the waitress came back with the check. Shiro made the payment and bid the waitress farewell, to which he was responded with a toothy grin as she said, "Come again soon!"

message 35: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin nodded politely. ”Okay, thanks,” she said sincerely. When Shiro came back and the waitress gave them the check, she was absentmindedly touching her bandages. She couldn't wait to be back out and not stuck in one place. ”Do you have an estimated discharge time?” she asked.

message 36: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Sorry I'm so late! I've been away from my phone for so long due to midterms and now PAX weekend!))

message 37: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

((It's okay!!! I haven't been online much either))

message 38: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro paid the bill as he stood up, ready to depart. He looked over at Acelin as she touched her bandages. "I do not." He said blandly as he made his way over to the exit.

message 39: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin stood up and followed him out. ”Really? I'm sure you have some sort of rough estimate at least.” She asked, slightly suspicious.

message 40: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

"It'll be fine. You'll be notified once it has been determined." He stated, not looking in her direction.

message 41: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin was not about to settle for some vague answer, but she did want to lay down. ”If you could do me the favor of looking into it once we get back, I would greatly appreciate it,” she said, a little salty. She continued toward the door to head back.

message 42: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

Shiro listened to her, but gave no reply as he headed towards his car. Fumbling around in his pocket, he pulled out his keys and unlocked the parked vehicle. He got in and waited for the other before starting the car up.

message 43: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments Acelin noted his silence but figured if he couldn't give her answers her tech-savvy roommate could. She didn't push it, and got it.

((Now where to???))

message 44: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

((we could head over to the field since they were talking about it earlier))

message 45: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Are the people that are already there okay with it?))

message 46: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

((We can ask))

message 47: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Okay coolio))

message 48: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Do you want me to ask or do you want to ask them?))

message 49: by Hiruko, 狼 (new)

((I can ask))

message 50: by Weird And Odd (new)

Weird And Odd | 370 comments ((Okay, thank yooou!))

« previous 1