Cozy Mystery Corner discussion

Featured Series and Cozies > Eliza Doolittle & Henry Higgins Mystery (Wouldn't It Be Deadly) by D.E. Ireland

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by jaxnsmom (new)

jaxnsmom | 2407 comments Mod
January
Wouldn't It Be Deadly

Eliza Doolittle and Henry Higgins make an incomparable pair of sleuths in the start of a delightful new series.

Wouldn't It Be Deadly (Eliza Doolittle & Henry Higgins Mystery, #1) by D.E. Ireland Move Your Blooming Corpse (Eliza Doolittle & Henry Higgins Mystery, #2) by D.E. Ireland Get Me to the Grave on Time by D.E. Ireland With a Little Bit of Blood (The Eliza Doolittle & Henry Higgins Mysteries Book 4) by D.E. Ireland

message 2: by Alice (new)

Alice | 393 comments I though seeing That I picked English village for them I would stay would with England for my choice author. This is fun series. Hope you like it too.

message 3: by Pat (new)

Pat Cray-Hollis | 131 comments I love that series. I read the 1st book in the series but this series is not that popular at my local UBS or library.

message 4: by Barb (new)

Barb | 682 comments Oooh, I love this series! I've read the first two books but haven't worked the third into my reading plan yet. I'll have to try to get a copy sometime next month. Thanks for the motivation, Alice :)

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice | 393 comments Oh good I was worried it would not appeal to our readers. I think they are a fun read.

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark Baker (carstairs38) | 693 comments I love this series! I'm completely up to date on it, and hope there will be more. (The authors write individual series as well as Sharon Farrow and Meg Macy, so they are busy.)

I especially love how they have continued the characters from the play in a realistic fashion.

message 7: by Alice (new)

Alice | 393 comments Tonight I am starting the latest book in the series.
Get Me to the Grave on Time by D.E. Ireland
I will let you know how it is

message 8: by Alice (new)

Alice | 393 comments Alice wrote: "Tonight I am starting the latest book in the series.
Get Me to the Grave on Time by D.E. Ireland
I will let you know how it is"

Finished it. Was pretty good. I liked details of Edwardian weddings