Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Brisingr (The Inheritance Cycle, #3)
This topic is about Brisingr
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Brisingr [May 5, 2019]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new) - rated it 2 stars

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4606 comments Mod
May 5th, 2019.

Kathrine | 1246 comments I started a few days ago – about 200 pages in. Will write down my thoughts later today :D

Kathrine | 1246 comments Chapter "The Gates of Death" to "To Walk the Land Alone": (view spoiler)

Chapter "The Trial of the Long Knives": (view spoiler)

Chapter "Escape and Evasion": (view spoiler)

Chapter "Mercy, Dragon Rider": (view spoiler)

"Shadows of the Past": (view spoiler)

message 4: by Kathrine (last edited May 05, 2019 04:30AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kathrine | 1246 comments "A Feast with Friends": (view spoiler)

"Man and Wife" (+spoilers for ending of this book): (view spoiler).

"Over Hill and Mountain": (view spoiler)

"A Forest of Stones" to "Four Strokes upon the Drum": (view spoiler)

"Genealogy" to "Hands of a Warrior": (view spoiler)

message 5: by Kathrine (last edited May 05, 2019 04:38AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Kathrine | 1246 comments From "The Tree of Life" to ending: (view spoiler)

Final thoughts: (view spoiler)

message 6: by Siobhan (new)

Siobhan (poi5ongirl) | 7654 comments Sorry you were alone here hun. I didn't manage to read book 2 yet. :(

Kathrine | 1246 comments Siobhan wrote: "Sorry you were alone here hun. I didn't manage to read book 2 yet. :("

It's okay, I know how reading schedules can slip! I'll stick around for when you catch up :D

message 8: by Hailee (last edited Jun 01, 2019 03:43AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hailee | 2499 comments I'm only 25% of the way through this right now but I am now getting into it after my slump. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I can finish it in the next 5 days so that I can start book 4 on time.

(view spoiler)

Hailee | 2499 comments Chapter "Mercy, Dragon Rider" (view spoiler)

Kathrine | 1246 comments @Hailee: Agree on all counts :D

(view spoiler)

message 11: by Hailee (last edited Jun 05, 2019 02:49PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Hailee | 2499 comments Kathrine wrote: "@Hailee: Agree on all counts :D

[spoilers removed]"

Plus we have to remember that (view spoiler)

I've just finished reading Clanmeet (view spoiler)

Hailee | 2499 comments I finished this late last night.

(view spoiler)

I'm looking forward to reading the concluding part. I'll probably start it tomorrow.

Kathrine | 1246 comments Glad to see we're feeling a lot of the same things, Hailee :D

I'll probably start Wednesday – I have an oral Maths exam Tuesday and I don't think I can do anything but maths until then D:

Hailee | 2499 comments Good luck on your exam!!! Yeah your revision should definitely come first, plus you'll then have something fun and full of nostalgia too look forward to once it is all done :-)

Kathrine | 1246 comments Hailee wrote: "Good luck on your exam!!! Yeah your revision should definitely come first, plus you'll then have something fun and full of nostalgia too look forward to once it is all done :-)"

Thank you! Yes, can't wait to read the least book! I can remember it only in very broad strokes so I'm excited to rediscover the ending