Kingdom of Nocturnium discussion

The Outskirts > The Dead Barrens

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 575 comments Mod
The barren land surrounding the city, the only things that can be seen are the roads and the occasional mine shaft entrance. Other than that, it's a long way to the vast forest of Uthalrock, where the Dawnguard makes it's home in the mountainous valleys and thick forests.

message 2: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Zora Marched her way down the dirt road, Erwin in tow, wearing his paladin armor while Zora wore her assassin armor, the tips of her wings dragging slightly on the ground.

"What do we need to do again?" Zora hummed.

"We're supposed to be investigating an abandoned Ironforge camp. Apparently, it was attacked only a few months back." Erwin replied.

"And now we're hearing about it? Why did our general assign it to us now?"

"Because he's busy, you should know better, Zora." Erwin scowled.

message 3: by Xander, Overlord (new)

(I'm sending an NPC that is a TBA oc of mine.)

There was someone lying on the road. She appeared to be wounded.

message 4: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Zora noticed this first, jogging towards her.

Erwin sighed, grabbing her arm and keeping her in place. "What do you think you're doing?" He growled.

"Helping an obvious wounded!" Zora hissed, trying to yank her arm out from his death grip.

"Yes, but she's outside the walls. She's dead meat, leave her for the wolves." Erwin chuckles letting go of her.

Zora jogs to the woman's body, crouching down.

"And I'm sure you don't want to be.. punished.. Yes?"

Zora froze upon hearing the poison in his tone. Slowly, she backs off, finding her way back to Erwin's side.

message 5: by Xander, Overlord (new)

The girl got up. It was obvious she was a Fallen Angel. Her wings had flecks of red, giving off her wounded appearance. She slowly got up and looked at the pair. "Whom are you two?" She asked calmly. One of her eyes were pure white.

message 6: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin growls, unsheathing his longsword, glowing a dark amber color. Zora stuck her arm out in front of Erwin, stretching her crow-like wings.

"We could say the same.. Angel." She replied only for Erwin to scoff.

"What a pathetic excuse for one."

message 7: by Xander, Overlord (last edited Jan 15, 2019 05:34AM) (new)

"Like you're one to talk. It's two against one. So much for having honor." She said sharply. "Not to mention, wait till Cain hears you two are being hostile to his loyal spy."

message 8: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments “Loyal spy?” Erwin scoffs. “You’re hardly a spy if you’re laying on the ground like that.” He motions to the person.

“At least show some respect!” Zora hissed at Erwin.

“He’s a damned angel for fucks sake, Zora!”

“And you’re a Druid burned by the lord of Hell himself, so I recommend you keep your unholy mouth shut, Paladin.” Zora growled back.

“Still wonder why Cain would take in a pest like yourself.” Rein grumbles softly.

message 9: by Xander, Overlord (last edited Jan 15, 2019 05:40AM) (new)

(typo, it's a she.)

"Because unlike you, I can keep a cool head love." 'his' image was distorted. He turned out to be a she. "So do please calm down my dear." She ran her hand down Rein's faceplate. "Do please respect me dear."

message 10: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Hes wearing heavy armor.. with a faceplate so she can't touch his skin.))

message 11: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Look at his application.))

message 12: by Xander, Overlord (new)

(edited)

message 13: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai's shadow smoke had teleported her to the outskirts where she lived, she removed her mask noticing some people in front of her, shaking her hair out she walked over to them

message 14: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin pressed his blade against her neck, leaning in. The cold blade somehow burned just a little. He licked his lips behind his faceplate, "Respect you? The only respect you'll get is when you get caught warming the bed for me, pretty lady." He pushed her back with the palm of his metal hand, stepping back. Zora was looking away, covering her face, trying to cover to her obviously red face.

message 15: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai's hand reached for her sword strapped to her back, ready to pull it out, she approached them, the ends of her cloak smoking with shadows

message 16: by Xander, Overlord (new)

"First of all, the name's Diana." She swatted away his hand. "Second of all, I'm not alone at all." Dusty's right hand man: Derek walked out a nearby mineshaft. "Hello Erwin and Zora it's lovely to see you as well." He had a cold tone about him.

message 17: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai approached them, her eyes hard, her soft short hair in a low ponytail,

message 18: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments "Derek, sir." Zora bowed slightly. "Lovely to see you again as well."

The cold tone bothered her but.. She needed to look presentable.

Erwin sighed softly, bowing. "Derek." He returned the cold tone. Slowly, he rose to his height. "I believe we have a rather.. Uninvited guest."

message 19: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai coughed into her fist, " Not to interrupt but your kinda in my territory", her eyes turned shadowy black instead of white

message 20: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Hey, Tsumi, we need to keep this in order. Xander, me, then you, yea? Because this stream of unorganized replies is making it hard to reply.

message 21: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Asia/Merci wrote: "Hey, Tsumi, we need to keep this in order. Xander, me, then you, yea? Because this stream of unorganized replies is making it hard to reply."

( right, sorry)

message 22: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Derek looked at Erwin. "Diana here has been rather helpful behind the scenes. So, unless you have a better idea of a task for her. Shut your mouth. You're just muscle, that's it boy" He bowed to Diana. "I'm sorry for his rudeness mistress." Diana smiled. "Dear Derek, don't fret yourself about trying to correct something beyond your control." She patted the little skeleton's shoulder lightly. "Here's my report as requested." She tied a scroll to the leg of a raven. It flew off towards the castle.

message 23: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Just making sure! I'm pretty sure you're new to rp.))

message 24: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments ( Not so much just Rp i'm not used to, just give me a signal when to enter the Chat)

message 25: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin, stuck his pointer finger at the other, uninvited woman, telling her to wait a moment as he listened to the two.

"As far as I'm aware, i'm very useful muscle, sir." Erwin nodded. "From last I heard from Sir Cain."

Zora stood there, a little uneasily, her wings folded tightly together.

message 26: by Xander, Overlord (new)

"I also come bearing a message from Lord Cain actually. It has been signed by dusty as well. It's a royal order entailing that Diana here is your new commanding officer for the both of you. Due to the fact that Diana here knows much more about the wastes surrounding the kingdom, after all it is where you killed her mother several years ago." He held up the order. It was bearing Cain's and Dusty's crests next to their signatures.

message 27: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai waited for a chance to enter the chat and tell them all to bugger off since they were in her territory

message 28: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin scoffed but nodded respectfully. "Fine." He hummed. "This will be an interesting change of scenery.."

"I.. I'm pretty sure I did nothing wrong.." Zora stuttered out, rubbing her arms, anxious.

message 29: by Phoenix~They/Them, Xander's bestie (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 266 comments Mod
((Wonder if there's an order to search for Sira....sorry I'm interrupting XD))

message 30: by Xander, Overlord (new)

"It's not because of any wrongdoing Zora." Derek said reassuringly. He set his hand on her shoulder. "Diana will look after you. Erwin can't hurt you now." He said this in a low whisper, so only Zora could hear. Diana looked at Sai. "As for you, last I checked we're on a capital road, which is our territory." Her wings unfolded a bit.

message 31: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai crossed her arms under her chest, tilting her head, " Hmm really, i didn't notice" her voice had sarcasm writing all over it

message 32: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Zora flushed in embarrassment. “Nothing is going on between us!” She nearly yelled at him, spreading her wings threateningly.

message 33: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai jumped at the girls sudden outburst, her pale eyes wide

message 34: by Phoenix~They/Them, Xander's bestie (new)

((Tsumi remember, order))

message 35: by Pancake (last edited Jan 15, 2019 06:19AM) (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments ( Oh crap!, i forgot, sorry, brain dead right now)

message 36: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Diana stood beside Zora and tapped her wing. "Derek, what the hell did you say to her?" She said coldly. Her eyes had a faint red glow about them. Derek backed off. "N-Nothing at all mistress." He stuttered quite a bit. Diana looked at Erwin. "Grab him, He's not leaving till I've given him his punishment."

message 37: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin grinned, nodding as he stepped forward. “Don’t make this difficult~.” He purred.

Zora quickly folded her wings, reaching forward. “Wait! No! I..”

message 38: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Derek knelt at Diana's feet. "Please forgive my arrogance and idiocy Lady Diana. Please!" He cried for mercy. Diana knelt down and leveled her face with his. "I will for today, but in return you will polish every last inch of Erwin's equipment. Afterwards, you will be his servant for tomorrow. From dawn till dusk." She looked at Erwin. "That should suffice right?"

message 39: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai watched them confused, she climbed a tree and sat on a branch, swinging her legs

message 40: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 31 comments Sai grinned, " This is fun to watch"

message 41: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin grinned, nodding. "Very much~."

Zora tried to step in. "Please, guys, guys.. Just, hear me out."

"Hear you out?" Erwin grinned. "About what? His Mercy? How.. Weak."

message 42: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Diana looked at Erwin. "A good warrior/person would know when to bestow punishment or mercy upon someone. You've have much to learn." She looked at Zora. "What do you suggest my dear Zora?" Diana asked sweetly. She wrapped her wing around her.

message 43: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments "It.. It was my fault." She Lied. "I.. I screamed it out, hoping he would.. go away.." She looked over to Derek with sorrowful eyes.

Erwin chuckled, dropping Derek. "Is that so?"

message 44: by Xander, Overlord (new)

"I wasn't punishing Derek for that outburst Zora." She pointed to the red stain on his cloak. "He was raiding my wine stash again. He brought some of my vintage wine to the guards, it's Elvish wine. Very sweet and strong to the weak drinkers." She glared at Derek. "Yes I knew about that. You must've forgotten that I have my "little birdies" everywhere in the capital." Derek sunk in his cloak. He slowly backed away, trying to run. Diana snapped her fingers. "If he tried to run, snap an arm Erwin."

message 45: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin quickly grabs Derek, yanking him back. The moment both hands grabbed Derek's arm, a sickening CRACK!!

Zora flinched, looking down, rubbing her arms. "I'm.. sorry.."

"You wre trained to be a killer, Zora. Lighten up!" Erwin laughs.

message 46: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Derek sighed. "It's fine, we skeletons can replace our limbs." He detached the broken arm. "I'll head back now and await my orders in Erwin/Zora's quarters." Diana shook her head. "That won't be necessary Derek. Their things have been moved to my manor on Cain's orders." She turned to Erwin and Zora. "I look forward to working with you two." She smiled at the pair. "I must say, Cain gave me two gorgeous subordinates." Her wings folded close to her.

message 47: by Phoenix~They/Them, Xander's bestie (new)

((So Cain doesn't realize Sira was saved))

message 48: by Xander, Overlord (new)

(Right, though I'm sure he will realize when Donovan is found dead in town.)

message 49: by Asia/Merci (new)

Asia/Merci | 224 comments Erwin chuckles, giving a small nod as Zora huddled into her wings slightly, biting her lip anxiously.

message 50: by Xander, Overlord (new)

Diana stood next to her subordinates. "Even though I'm your commander, I'd still give life and limb to protect you both." She patted their backs with her wings. "When we get home, I'll cook us a hearty meal." She said cheerfully. She turned her attention to Sai. "As for you, we're leaving now, so you won't see us on "your territory" for quite a while." She turned towards the city. "Let us return home."

« previous 1