The Beatles discussion

Who had the least ego?

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments I know that this sounds a little mean to them but who do you people think had the least ego?

message 2: by Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (last edited Aug 20, 2009 07:34AM) (new)

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments I think Ringo was the most modest... then Georgie/Paul/John

But they were all really really great :))))))))

<3 them!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Paul.

message 4: by Gail (new)

Gail | 8 comments Kirit (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) wrote: "I think Ringo was the most modest... then Georgie/Paul/John

But they were all really really great :))))))))

<3 them!

I have to agree with you, Kirit...even though Paul was( and is) my fave

"

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments haha hes my fave too!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

george & ringo had the least ego, then paul, and john thought he was a god. he was, 2:)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Wait, i meant Paul had the BIGGEST ego.
I think George for the least.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

george and/or ringo

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yayaya.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments Caitlyn wrote: "george & ringo had the least ego, then paul, and john thought he was a god. he was, 2:)"

AGREED lol

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments yh, but i saaw him at citi field on the 21st for the last one of the 3 concerts he did (we were in the second to last row lol) and he didnt seem to have a really big ego... he seemed really nice!

Paul i mean... :D

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

AHH!!!! my friend is so evil. She went to the Paul McCartney concert in Dallas, Texas.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Last wednesday

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I went to Washington D.C a while ago and I just found out when I got there that Paul McCartney had just had a concert there...I was really disappointed :-[
aaaaaahhhhh weeeell.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments ... you'll have other chances, dont worry!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

idlike pauls new music very much, not since like the seventies.

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments i like it

Have you heard the song Sing the Changes? he wrote it recently...
I have the music vid for it from itunes... its funny :D

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

nope, i havent heard yet. i just basically gave up on paul and ringos music.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

ringo wz nvr really musically talented, and paul's latest has sucked, no offense 2 any1 who likes it.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

ringo and george r still my faves @ the moment, though.

message 24: by Kristine (new)

Kristine I think Ringo had the least ego. He wasn't a song writer, so he didn't have to try to convince the others to include his music on albums. He had the smallest voice range of the four, which kept him humble and singing fairly simple songs when he was asked to. He seemed content just drumming along.

message 25: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments True. The only song I can think of that he wrote is Octopus's Garden.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

he didnt write his songs.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

octopus's garden, yellow submarine, a little help from my friends, the no-no song. none were wrote by him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

my bad, the no-no song was Ringo and the All-Starrs, aftr the beatles, he wrote th@ 1!

message 29: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments Caitlyn wrote: "he didnt write his songs."

I know Yellow Submarine and A Little Help From My Friends weren't, he just sang them. But he did write Octupus's Garden.

message 30: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments Caitlyn wrote: "he didnt write his songs."

I know Yellow Submarine and A Little Help From My Friends weren't, he just sang them. But he did write Octupus's Garden.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

oookkk! i did not no this! 1st day back 2 school and i learn more here than there!

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

wait...

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

i lied again. he wrote "don't pass me by" ALL BY HIMSELF!!!!!!!! then george helped with his 2nd song (octopus) but had it credited only 2 ringo, because ringo got so little mention.

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 26, 2009 07:32PM) (new)

g2g, bedtime. <3 ringo

message 35: by Zia (new)

Zia | 65 comments lol. Bye. I should be going to bed too...

Love (#1 BEATLES FAN IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE) (Pauls1fan) | 206 comments yh thats true he wrote dont pass me by

good song :D

And Abbey Road was the first album I bought by the beatles just because it had Octopus's Garden on it!