Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Eragon (Tales from Alagaësia #1; The Inheritance Cycle World)
This topic is about The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > The Fork, The Witch, and the Worm: Eragon [Jan 5, 2019]

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna, I'd be free if not for Temper & Edgewalker (new)

Jenna Kathleen (jennakathleen) | 4417 comments Mod
The Fork, The Witch, and the Worm: Eragon - Christopher Paolini.
January 5th.

message 2: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) | 1612 comments Spot!

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments Spot. My book has been preordered but not yet shipped. Maybe Flipkart was off on the first?! Supposed delivery date is before the 7th of Jan so it should normally reach me sooner than that. I'll holler as soon as I know the exact day so we can start reading it when it reaches. :D

message 4: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) | 1612 comments Laura wrote: "Spot. My book has been preordered but not yet shipped. Maybe Flipkart was off on the first?! Supposed delivery date is before the 7th of Jan so it should normally reach me sooner than that. I'll ho..."

Okay :)

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments My book is out for delivery! :))
Do you want to start tomorrow?

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments I've got the book and itching to start it. Shall we?

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments Are we still reading this Kari? I'd like to start today.

message 8: by Karishma (last edited Jan 20, 2019 11:20PM) (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) | 1612 comments Yes, I have been waiting for you to read.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments 😂🤣Talk about blundered planning. I have been waiting for you!!

message 10: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) | 1612 comments Hehe!
Doesn't matter let's start now!

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments Done. :)

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments Finished The Fork and I am really happy this is about what happened after the series. It was so open ended, that end. With Eragon leaving but us not knowing where.

I loved the story in a story though I wished (view spoiler)

Do you want to finish it today or should we do one story a day? They are pretty short.

message 13: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) | 1612 comments One story a day please - I'm reading divine cities too and it is too damn interesting.

But if you want you can finish it, I will do it at my own pace and comment. I'm studying a lot and reading very slowly nowadays.

message 14: by Karishma (new)

Karishma (karishmanewar) | 1612 comments I finished the first one - I was really really happy to read about M. I couldn't guess it either and was just trying to figure out where in the previous book this character was.

Laura (lauradragonchild) | 6206 comments Second story wasn't that great. For the life of me I don't understand why (view spoiler)