Romance Retreat discussion

Reader Hangout (Book Chat) > Holiday Romance

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Rose | 21 comments I blame Hallmark, but this year I have a holiday book obsession. I just finished How the Duke's Stole Christmas, a historical romance anthology, and LOVED it. I have two holiday novellas on deck.

Do you read holiday-themed novels? Hit me with your favorites!

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments I do love them. Just read an antholog. Christmas with a Rockstar but u have a bunch of holiday themed romances waiting TBR! I did want to read How the Duke Stole Christmas..now u want to get that too! I love both contemporary and historicals. I have been watching silly Hallmark and Lifetime Channel Christmas movies even though they need more than a kissy peck at the end!

message 3: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie Rose | 21 comments B. C. Booklover wrote: "I do love them. Just read an antholog. Christmas with a Rockstar but u have a bunch of holiday themed romances waiting TBR! I did want to read How the Duke Stole Christmas..now u want to get that t..."
YES, they can make out a little in the middle of the movie. I see no issue with that lol.

message 4: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 252 comments I just read Graham by Logan Chance and loved it!