Eco-fiction discussion

Best ecolit books we've read in 2018

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Yunker (johnyunker) | 9 comments Hi all -- I just wanted to share our list of the best environmental books we've read over the past year, including eco-fiction (like Overstory).

https://ecolitbooks.com/2018/12/the-b...

John Yunker

message 2: by Eva (new)

Eva Silverfine | 14 comments Thanks for sharing. Wondering if you considered "Where the Crawdads Sing."

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary | 41 comments Eva wrote: "Thanks for sharing. Wondering if you considered "Where the Crawdads Sing."" I have this listed in the database at eco-fiction.com but haven't read it yet. This is next on my reading list!

message 4: by Eva (new)

Eva Silverfine | 14 comments Mary, You might also enjoy "Unsheltered" by Barbara Kingsolver.

message 5: by Mary (new)

Mary | 41 comments Eva wrote: "Mary, You might also enjoy "Unsheltered" by Barbara Kingsolver."I love Barbara Kingsolver, really one of my favorite authors. That's another on my list!

message 6: by Eva (new)

Eva Silverfine | 14 comments Mary wrote: "Eva wrote: "Mary, You might also enjoy "Unsheltered" by Barbara Kingsolver."I love Barbara Kingsolver, really one of my favorite authors. That's another on my list!"

Hope you like it.

message 7: by Ned (last edited Jan 20, 2019 04:44PM) (new)

Ned Tillman (nedsustainableus) | 18 comments I agree and I loved how Kingsolver handled personal and global issues in Flight Behavior.

message 8: by Eva (new)

Eva Silverfine | 14 comments Ned wrote: "Eva wrote: "Mary, You might also enjoy "Unsheltered" by Barbara Kingsolver."agree and I loved how she handled personal and global issues in Flight Behavior"

I would also include her Prodigal Summer in this category.