GOOD REVIEWS discussion

Self Publishing > Looking for Reviews for Poetry Collection

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.N. (new)

J.N. McGhee | 4 comments Hello. I'm looking for reviews for my poetry collection, "Little Girl Blues: Existence of an Image." Thanks in advance.

message 2: by Berk (new)

Berk Rourke | 5 comments I am not an expert on various different kinds of poetry. I have written a lot of free verse and some haiku but there are many other forms I have never tried, e.g. iambic pentameter. Knowing that if you want me to review your book I am happy to give it a look.

message 3: by ella ☆ (new)

ella ☆ any pronouns (bianchibooks) | 7 comments What format(s) are available? I would be interested in reviewing for sure! (:

message 4: by Lorna (last edited Dec 15, 2018 08:28AM) (new)

Lorna Wilson (blackbutterflylorna) | 23 comments Hello Berk,

I have a book of poetry entitled, Black Butterfly, the Journey, the Victory. There are some free verse poems and sonnets as well. Would you be willing to review it on Goodreads and Amazon? Here's the link:Black Butterfly: The Journey - The Victory

message 5: by Berk (new)

Berk Rourke | 5 comments I acquired the book today. I have several in queue. It will most likely be just after the first of the year before I complete the read and review. I am not the usual reviewer as I like to read the entire book prior to doing a review.

message 6: by Lorna (new)

Lorna Wilson (blackbutterflylorna) | 23 comments Alright, thank you so much!

message 7: by J.N. (new)

J.N. McGhee | 4 comments chrissy wrote: "What format(s) are available? I would be interested in reviewing for sure! (:"

Hi, I'm so sorry for the late response. My health declined not too long after I posted for an review of my book. I have a PDF version. Just e-mail me and I will send it to you. My email is mcjasz2205@gmail.com. Thanks for your time and consideration.

message 8: by J.N. (new)

J.N. McGhee | 4 comments Berk wrote: "I am not an expert on various different kinds of poetry. I have written a lot of free verse and some haiku but there are many other forms I have never tried, e.g. iambic pentameter. Knowing that if..."

Hi, I'm so sorry for the late response. My health declined not too long after I posted for an review of my book. I have a PDF version. Just e-mail me and I will send it to you. My email is mcjasz2205@gmail.com. Thanks for your time and consideration.

message 9: by River (new)

River Smith | 1 comments Hi All,

My name is River Smith and I'm the author of the book ''Like She Is In Him'', an arresting collection of radical, lyric, and performative poetry!

https://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sh...

I invite you to enter my giveaway for a chance to win a signed copy of my book. Four days still left. Don't miss this opportunity!

I am also interested in a review exchange. Contact me in private for that.

Best regards,
River