2022 Reading Challenge discussion

ARCHIVE 2019 > mehitabels neglects family *101*

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Valissa (last edited Apr 08, 2020 08:34AM) (new)

Valissa (mehitabels) | 71 comments Love the reading challenge! Thanks to all the mods who support us so well.

This year . . . 101 - struggling to get my reading time in, even though I am a librarian :(

BEAT IT! WHOOHOO

Marc *Dark Reader of the Woods* (marcthedarc) | 614 comments Valissa wrote: "... struggling to get my reading time in, even though I am a librarian :( "

LOL, well it's not like your job is to read, rather to help others read (and so much more, I know).

Enjoy your reading and don't worry about the family, they will probably still be there after you reach 101.

message 8: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Awesome job so far! Do you have a book you would read again or you can't wait to read?

message 9: by Valissa (new)

Valissa (mehitabels) | 71 comments Blagica wrote: "Awesome job so far! Do you have a book you would read again or you can't wait to read?"

I definitely recommend The Assassination of Brangwain Spurge, is a youth book, but I was so impressed by the concept and the product. It really tackled a tough subject, fear of people who are different, and politics, and mob mentality. Plus it was funny and sweet!

Strange the Dreamer is probably the best of the year, so far. So poetic and lovely and enchanting and WOW.

message 10: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Strange the dreamer was awesome!

message 11: by Blagica , Cheerleader! (new)

Blagica  | 12013 comments Hoping you are having a good year with books and in life. Doing great!

message 17: by Valissa (last edited Apr 07, 2020 12:51PM) (new)