The Happily Ever Afters discussion

January - Verity > January's pick - Verity by Colleen Hoover

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 154 comments Mod
Let's start the year off with something from Colleen Hoover - who always has a great romance with that inevitable plot twist. Some have said that this is her best book yet. Let's check it out and see.

message 2: by Beth (new)

Beth  | 2 comments I just finished it today, and I really liked it A LOT. It was kinda scary. Total different from most of her books, more similar to her other dark book 'Too Late'.

message 3: by Jen (new)

Jen (jenwesner) | 154 comments Mod
Beth wrote: "I just finished it today, and I really liked it A LOT. It was kinda scary. Total different from most of her books, more similar to her other dark book 'Too Late'."

Just when we think we have her figured out . . .

message 4: by Bree (new)

Bree Hill (breehill) | 3 comments I have never read a Colleen Hoover book but this one has me interested!! Can’t wait to get my hands on it

message 5: by Madison (new)

Madison (ramblingbookreader) I actually can participate on this one, I just finished it!

Lisa-Books Smiles (lisabookssmiles) | 33 comments Mod
I'm starting this today! I'm really excited that CH is giving us a romantic thriller.

message 7: by K.J. (new)

K.J. Krimson | 1 comments I started it 2 days ago and Oh MY GOODNESS!!!! It is so good. I am flying through it because I do not want to put it down. I would be done if I hadnt gotten called into work the last two nights. However I have some time tonight to get some reading in. Im so excited to continue and possibly finish it tonight!! I am very impressed with Colleen Hoover and she is quickly becoming one of my favorite authors.

Colleen (Colleensreadingadventures) Scidmore (colleensreadingadventures) | 2 comments Just started this two days ago..I'm on Chapter 6 and 29% done. This book is really intense from page one. I can tell this is going to be a dark romance book which are one of my favorite kinds! If time allows I will have this finished in the next couple of days maybe even by tomorrow.