YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
This topic is about A Court of Thorns and Roses
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1) by Sarah J. Maas - Restarting May 29th 2021

Comments Showing 1-50 of 220 (220 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments Feyre's survival rests upon her ability to hunt and kill – the forest where she lives is a cold, bleak place in the long winter months. So when she spots a deer in the forest being pursued by a wolf, she cannot resist fighting it for the flesh. But to do so, she must kill the predator and killing something so precious comes at a price ...

Dragged to a magical kingdom for the murder of a faerie, Feyre discovers that her captor, his face obscured by a jewelled mask, is hiding far more than his piercing green eyes would suggest. Feyre's presence at the court is closely guarded, and as she begins to learn why, her feelings for him turn from hostility to passion and the faerie lands become an even more dangerous place. Feyre must fight to break an ancient curse, or she will lose him forever.

Sierra Lynn | 1640 comments i might join in. Are you guys just reading the first book?

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments Sierra wrote: "i might join in. Are you guys just reading the first book?"

You're welcome to join us, Sierra. We'll be continuing the series just don't know when.

GridGirl | 622 comments Depending on how much I like this book, I might continue or not :)

Chapter 1-7:

(view spoiler)

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments @GridGirl I think if i were in a similar situation I would want to go home too. I'd probably whine about it LOL

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments Chapter 1 :(view spoiler)

Chapter 2-3:(view spoiler)

Chapter 4-5:(view spoiler)

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments I can't wait for Feyre's adventure in Prythian to begin!

Vicki | 7 comments I want to read all the books in this one but I might be a bit late to join because I've to finish the couple of books I'm currently reading.

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments Vicki wrote: "I want to read all the books in this one but I might be a bit late to join because I've to finish the couple of books I'm currently reading."

Join whenever you can ( :

GridGirl | 622 comments We can still comment on your updates and give our opinion. Apart from that I won't be very quick with this book :)

Vivienne (vivi_wraith) | 3 comments If you're going to read all the books then you should have put this under the series thread.

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments Wraith wrote: "If you're going to read all the books then you should have put this under the series thread."

Well I'm not sure if I will continue, Brynn said she was going to read it with me but sadly she won't be able to join.

Vivienne (vivi_wraith) | 3 comments It sucks when your reading buddy doesn't shows up.

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments @Wraith Are you going to join us??????

Vivienne (vivi_wraith) | 3 comments Catreads wrote: "@Wraith Are you going to join us??????"

Sorry, I won't be able to join I'm overloaded with schoolwork right now :/

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments Wraith wrote: "Catreads wrote: "@Wraith Are you going to join us??????"

Sorry, I won't be able to join I'm overloaded with schoolwork right now :/"

It's ok I can understand.

Sierra Lynn | 1640 comments Catreads wrote: "Sierra wrote: "i might join in. Are you guys just reading the first book?"

You're welcome to join us, Sierra. We'll be continuing the series just don't know when."

Sweet! I need to finish a few others before starting this

Sarah Hernandez (saraaahhh22) | 54 comments Hello everyone:) I noticed this buddy read on the "WANTED" thread and I've been wanting to read this book forever lol. I could probably start it this weekend if you guys don't mind me joining the group:)

GridGirl | 622 comments Sure, feel free to join us :)

chams | 3 comments Hey guys, is it too late to join? I just finshed the book... I'd love to talk about it once ur done and to continue with the serie :)

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments chams wrote: "Hey guys, is it too late to join? I just finshed the book... I'd love to talk about it once ur done and to continue with the serie :)"

Not at all, join in : )

GridGirl | 622 comments Chapter 8-22:

(view spoiler)

GridGirl | 622 comments Chapters 23-38:

(view spoiler)

Vicki | 7 comments Chapter 1-10

(view spoiler)

Chapter 10-20
(view spoiler)

Vicki | 7 comments Chapter 20-27
(view spoiler)

Vicki | 7 comments Chapter 27-33
(view spoiler)

Vicki | 7 comments Chapter 33-39
(view spoiler)

Vicki | 7 comments End
WOW!! is all I can say right now WOW!!
(view spoiler)

Vicki | 7 comments I NEED TO READ THE SECOND BOOK RIGHT NOW!

GridGirl | 622 comments Finished:

(view spoiler)

My review for the whole book: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

deleted_user (deleteduserbhjk) | 41 comments WOW! you guys read through!! So fast!

message 33: by Ivy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ivy | 2 comments I love this series so much

Sarah Hernandez (saraaahhh22) | 54 comments Chapters 1-17

I know I'm totally randomly popping up, but OMG I love this book and I cannot believe I waited this long to read it!

(view spoiler)

Alicia 🌻 | 11 comments I’d like to join in reading when you start if that’s okay!

Sarah Elizabeth (bookworm_sarah) | 83075 comments Mod
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Date changed. Restarting June 17th 2019. Happy Reading ☺

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

message 37: by Jeanine (new) - added it

Jeanine Carstairs (daechwita) | 967 comments Will be starting chapter 1 tomorrow! I'm excited!!

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments I'm going to try and sneak this one in before the month ends! I've bought it off amazon months ago and still haven't gotten to it. I was trying to finish off the Throne of Glass Series first but I'm going to slow lol.

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments 25% (view spoiler)
55% (view spoiler)
79% (view spoiler)
Finished: (view spoiler)

Let me know if anyone wants to continue on to book 2 possibly next month.

Tiera McMillian (hawtmess) | 3465 comments Bellatrix *The Amazon Star* wrote: "Chapters 5-8: [spoilers removed]"

Yep Just wait! Once you see (view spoiler) you can't unsee it!

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 1 to 11(view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 12 to 23 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Chapter 24 to 34 (view spoiler)

Ashy Khaira (asreenkhaira) | 1558 comments Finished (view spoiler)

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 46275 comments Mod

Date changed. Restarting September 22nd 2019. Happy Reading ☺

message 46: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina | 11 comments yessss!! anyone else reading it then??

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 2128 comments Anyone still starting this one tomorrow??

message 48: by Katerina (new) - added it

Katerina | 11 comments Heather are you starting today??

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 2128 comments Planned to as long as anyone else was. I'll be reading fairly slow though - working on a few others as well so splitting reading time between them.

HeatherH (bkwrm85) | 2128 comments Just finished chapter 11, right about a quarter into this one.

I've done my best to avoid spoiler-y posts about this series so I was a little confused at the very beginning as from the bit I HAD seen (view spoiler) Overall, I'm enjoying this story and the characters within. I especially love the dynamic between Feyre and Lucien. Also, I was cracking up at the awkward attempt at a compliment from Tamlin... (view spoiler)

« previous 1 3 4 5