Forever Young Adult Book Club - Orlando North discussion

2018 > Escape Room Advanced screening!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 118 comments While this movie is not book related (that I could find anyway) it is one I'm excited to see! Our group has been invited to an advanced screening at the AMC Altamonte on Tuesday, December 18th at 7:30 pm. I will be attending with my hubby and hope to be there by 7 to make sure we have time to get snacks and seats.
Let me know if you are going to attend (and if you are bringing a friend) by Sat., Dec. 15 so I can let the rep know our number.

message 2: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (steph01924) | 60 comments My husband and I would be down. Normally these are way down in Waterford and it's too hard to get there on a weeknight but Altamonte is right down the street for me! And I do love escape games. :)

message 3: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 118 comments Stephanie wrote: "My husband and I would be down. Normally these are way down in Waterford and it's too hard to get there on a weeknight but Altamonte is right down the street for me! And I do love escape games. :)"

Yes! I was excited this one was closer too! Glad you two will be able to make it!

message 4: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (librrae) | 127 comments That sounds horrifying! You kids have fun :P

message 5: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (raulerst) | 20 comments Hey I’m definitely down!!! My boyfriend can come too if there is room!!!

message 6: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 118 comments Tiffany wrote: "Hey I’m definitely down!!! My boyfriend can come too if there is room!!!"

Awesome! He can totally come!

message 7: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (ashbear91) | 24 comments Count 2 in for me if it's not too late!

message 8: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 118 comments I gave your names for you to check in, but still think it'd be great to sit together. :) Be sure you are there by 7:15 or they will start giving away seats. I'm planning to be there by 7 as hubby and I will be getting popcorn (for dinner :) ). See you tonight!

message 9: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (steph01924) | 60 comments Sounds good!

message 10: by Tiffany (new)

Tiffany (raulerst) | 20 comments Ugh ladies I’m going to have to cancel for tonight :/ Shane isn’t feeling up for a movie and it’s our only night together this week so I am going to have to bail! Have fun though!!! Hope I didn’t mess everything up!

message 11: by Jamie (new)

Jamie | 118 comments No problem Tiffany, but we will miss you!