What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Romance. Girl returns home to help mother who can no longer work, becomes housekeeper for rich family, has crush on eldest son, tries to solve family secrets, mysterious events in house.

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garnet (new)

Garnet Davenport | 2 comments Romance. The girl in the book moves back home to help her parents when her mother couldn't work. She takes over as a housekeeper for this rich family and has always had a crush on the eldest son. Some mysterious things happen to her in the house and he try to keep her safe. There are a lot of family secrets and the father may have committed crimes. The girl tries to figure out the secret before she gets herself into trouble. Boy and girl get together by end of book. This may be a series. This would be book 1 if it is. It would have been published in the last 10 years I believe.

message 2: by Kris (last edited Dec 13, 2018 03:37PM) (new)

Kris | 33485 comments Mod
Garnet, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app).

How old is the girl and the eldest son? How did the family become rich? Why can her mother no longer work? Does her father work for the rich family?

What is the story's time period and location - country, region, big city/small town?

message 4: by Garnet (new)

Garnet Davenport | 2 comments Rae wrote: "The Bourbon Kings"

No, that's not it. But it sounds interesting. I'll end up putting it on my TBR. The girl in the book I'm looking for subs for the housekeeper position and there's a moment when she is carrying flowers or something and gets pushed down stairs. I really wish I remembered more details.