Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta reader for five chapters 13k words

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.S (new)

S.S Marie (ssmarie358) | 6 comments Hello fellow writers,

I am currently working on a project that is about two old friends from high school reconnecting when their lives are a complete mess. The main female lead realizes the father of her child is a deadbeat loser who cheats and cares about no one but himself. So she is going through a rough breakup and trying to put herself back together for her daughter's sake. While the male lead is a Marine Veteran who is suffering from PTSD after being deployed in Afghanistan and his marriage is a complete failure.

The characters either help mend each other's broken souls or they become each other's rebounds.

I am seeking out beta readers for the first five chapters to see where I am at, character-wise, plot-wise, writing-wise. Is it even any good? Do you get it, does it make sense. Does it flow? You can tell me how awful my grammar is. I guess I would like detailed thoughts. If anyone is interested please let me know!

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Bourgeois (jennykatharina) | 237 comments I am interested. please Pm me.

message 3: by Bralon (new)

Bralon Thompson | 1 comments im interested also, sounds really interesting Pm me.