Readers & Writers discussion

Open Author Interviews > COLLABORATION FOR MUTUAL GROWTH

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 47 comments Hi everyone, I’m Esther and I’ve been working in the industry with both little and big names of the writing business for quite some time, so I put together a step by step guide for authors who are looking in becoming more effective.
Don’t think I’m here to sell my stuff, I just wrote a collection of useful articles that are available for everyone to use and enjoy on my website.
I’m here because I am absolutely open for collaborations, guest posts and interviews, extending a hand for mutual growth and support to other professionals in the industry.

I’ve had the great honor to interview bestselling authors like Jill Santopolo and Angela Knight, awarded authors like Seanan McGuire and indie authors which I believe in.

If you’re interested in a collaboration please DM me.

message 2: by Arthur (new)

Arthur | 18 comments Esther, I am a poet. Care to interview me? Thanks.

message 3: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 47 comments Arthur wrote: "Esther, I am a poet. Care to interview me? Thanks."

I'll send you a DM asap. I wouldn't want to infringe any rules here by dropping a link where I shouldn't :)

message 4: by Arthur (new)

Arthur | 18 comments Thanks

message 5: by Arthur (new)

Arthur | 18 comments Try aturfa@aol.com.

message 6: by Esther (new)

Esther Rabbit | 47 comments Arthur wrote: "Try aturfa@aol.com."

Hi Arthur, I have sent you a DMto your Googreads inbox. You can find all the details there.