Mature RP > ArmyVet and Jack Frost

Comments Showing 1-50 of 110 (110 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ArmyVet (new)

ArmyVet | 493 comments Mod
So have any kind of idea on this rp?

message 3: by ArmyVet (new)

Huh about werecat for me and you can decide on what you want. The two characters is going to the same school and working in the same place too.

message 5: by ArmyVet (new)

Awesome I make my profile soon I going to make two character and see what can happen lol

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Okay. I will make mine once you get yours up.

message 7: by ArmyVet (new)

Ok

message 9: by ArmyVet (last edited Dec 12, 2018 06:33AM) (new)

Name: Devin Evan
Species: werecat
Appearance: https://pin.it/xteizpax5ne4rc
https://pin.it/z4wdnhlbpalz5l
((the form is a normal domestic cat. When his pissed and emotional he does grow large))

Name: Andy Grim
Species: werecat
Appearance:
https://pin.it/uw3vvlzdfkpsrs
https://pin.it/ebjabnnp7e7zal
https://pin.it/rcrzbngyiwo7pc

Bio for both character: They are both gay werecat and they been childhood friend.

message 10: by ArmyVet (new)

Okay done

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments Name: Zane Anderson
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: Zane is a quick-thinker and long-range thinker. He is self-confident, organized, and effective. He loathes being alone as he tends to be forceful when it comes to relationships and spending time with others. He also does not take people's feelings into account and can be sentimental, though sees this as a weakness. When it comes to honesty and honor, he is loyal and an aggressive defender when he truly loves and cares about something. Zane is also motivated to show that he could fend for himself and be responsible.

Appearance:

Other: Has the ability to see supernatural beings and is a private investigator as a side job besides going to school.

message 13: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin and Andy both arrive to the school together they have t transformed to their cats form yet. They been unhappy because they were both very close to be an adult. Many other of their species have actually given up because they weren’t showing their cat form. They think the were a failure of their species.

Devin taken hard for a long time but slowly except it might not be in his genes.

As Andy he was depressed about it.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments
Zane stood next to his car, sighing at how tired he was considering how much hard he worked with his side job and how much reading he needed to do for his first class. He sighed again and headed towards the building where is first class was located. He was in his last year of school, but it all depended on how well he was going to do in the current semester.

message 15: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin narrow his eyes, “Andy do I have to take this class. I’m not you know? Investigators isn’t my think!”

Andy laugh, “You will do will. I’m there too so you be under my wing again. Plus, we are both noisy as hell. Plus we both great in sports. We both very smart. I mean this is your second year already. You skip a grade.”

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 183 comments
Zane finally made it to the classroom, finding the seat in the front as usual. One thing he was good at, was being an investigator. That was his job anyway, which he did it every day, except he was not a normal investigator. He slipped a few things out of his bag and placed them on the desk, waiting for the teacher.

message 17: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin saw a really hot guy walk the hallway and starred at him for a second. Then shake his head and walk in the class seeing a lot students were older than him and Andy. He didn’t like this one bit. He turned around looking at Evan.

Evan shake his head seeing the look at his friend checking out a guy. He saw walking into class and follow him and slam into him. Look down seeing he was looking at him. “Dude relax and get Inside and get seat by each other.” They both seat in the middle on the second row.

Zane glanced around the room a moment, as he looked up from what he was doing, glancing at everyone in the room. The teacher was not in the classroom yet. He let his eyes glance around, analyzing and judging everyone. It did not take long for his eyes to land on two males, wondering why he had never seen them before. He eventually turned around just as the teacher entered the room.

message 19: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin sense something and turned his body at Zane and look at him like what you looking at kind annoyed by the senior student.

Andy didn’t notice nothing at all. Just seat down and was just allow it to happen.

During the beginning of the class, the image of one of the males stayed in his head, making him space out for a bit, not listening to the teacher. He probably was not going to have the attention span to listen to what the teacher was saying. Zane needed to know who the two new classmates were. The two seemed interesting to him.

message 21: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin and Andy both took a lot of notes and the teacher call on them for things that was thought in two semester go.

Devin explain and put a sample on how to start a investigation and what you should look for. But, he got stump on the how to talk to family and friends when they tell them a lost family or something very touchy.

Andy got up and pat Devin shoulder showing he head the rest. He explain the rest, “the last part every little clue and every small detail is the key to making a break through in the case.”

Both the boys were raise in government in the family, ceo, military, police, and hit man.

Zane had not even noticed the new classmates dominating the class. He eventually shook himself out of it. There was no need for him to take notes considering his job consisted of investigating and not just normal investigations, but something more interesting. He was about comment something when he felt his phone vibrate. He slid his phone out and glanced at it; He sighed as he read it.

Need you now. I am going to send you the address.

He began to pack his things up, raising his hand real quick. "There is an emergency." Zane spoke towards the teacher, only to glance at Andy and Devin before scoffing. "All the information you are learning now is for beginners, I am a professional." He commented towards them as he got the signal to go ahead and take care of what is needed. He was out in the hallway before anyone could say anything. It was not until he was outside the classroom, he began to bolt, making his way to his car.

message 23: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin didn’t mean to but, narrow his eyes and took after Zane when he at the window he hope the guy heard him, “HOW ABOUT SAYING HI TOOOO MY BROTHER DAMIEN HIS ABOUT YOUR AGE!!!!!! I PROMISE YOU THIS WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU THINK WE ARE.” He was so pissed off on thinking someone that had a job and is older thinking they are in the same level as them.

Andy narrow his eyes seeing his friend talk off. He look at the teacher gave him the look. That he allow it this once. After the class was over he try to find Devin but, couldn’t find him. Something was wrong he doesn’t just take off without tell him.

Devin had turn into his cat form and when he found out he freaked out and found himself in the male locker room. He was so freaking out not knowing what to do.

Zane had climbed into his car, not even hearing anyone one scream at him. Thankfully the address he needed to go was not that far so he found a parking spot and climbed out, showing his badge to the police officer.

He walked to the scene, examining every small detail. At first glance, most people would see the scene and think it was human, but for him, he could tell this was completely different. He informed those around him to go take a break while he needed to look at the scene more, taking mental notes of everything.

Zane really had no empathy for the two new classmates. They had no experience to what he was used to. He was more experience than they were.

message 25: by ArmyVet (new)

Andy sense something about Devin finally walk in the male locker room. He slowly walk around checking every corner and under the bench. He had a feeling he might have finally transformation for his first time. He saw a locker open and slowly open it, “Devin you have finally did it.”

Devin lower ears and flutter his wings he made a cute meow at his friend.

Zane thanked and left the scene, making his way back to the school so that he could continue with his classes. He had two more classes and he planned to not miss them. His first class, he knew the first class was going to be easy, he just needed to work hard for his other classes. Zane made his way to his next class. As he made his way, his mind began to wonder about the two new classmates.

message 27: by ArmyVet (new)

Andy tap his feet. He quickly open his bag. “Get in my next class is starting and your have a free time so please don’t make me be late. Stay in there and you be safe.”

Devin his softly and listen to him. Jump in Greg bag and curl up trying to comfortably.

Andy grab the bag and dash in and went into the class realizing the upperclassmen was in this class. He growled to himself pissed as hell.

Devin look up seeing his friend pissed. He lower his ears.

Zane found a seat in the front again, taking out a notebook and the textbook, ready for class. He had not even noticed anyone else enter the classroom as he prepared for the class. It took no more than five minutes after he entered the classroom, the teacher entered. He gave the teacher a quick hello as he waited patiently.

message 29: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin fell asleep and made cute noise.

Andy only knew he can only hear it he had the ears of a cat. He need to go to the restroom. He got up slowly and went to the bathroom he start to get super hot and dizzy. He look at himself shaking his head. He let his hair down.

Devin flutter open something is super wrong with his friend. He want to go but he remember the secret. He lower his ears.

Zane sat straight up and glanced around before frowning when he noticed something or someone dash out of the classroom. He excused himself and hurried after, making sure to not be heard or seen. He paused at the doorway of the restroom and stood there for a moment, wondering what to do. He had not planned this far ahead considering he never expected himself to be standing outside a bathroom after following someone or something run into the bathroom.

message 31: by ArmyVet (new)

Andy can scent someone outside the bathroom. His eyes widen he couldn’t be seen if he change into his cat form. Devin was lucky because his family cat form were small but his family they were very large cat form. He try to go into a stall but he fall on his side.

Devin couldn’t help it he was very quickly and quiet to his friend. He ran into the bathroom the door is open and close. People would see it as if a ghost open the door. “What is happening.” He spoke to him mind to mind.

Zane composed himself, figuring out his plan of action. One option was to just walk in and act like nothing was wrong, but part of him told him to not worry about it. He sighed ot himself and pushed the door open, heading towards the sink and mirrors.

He turned on the faucet and began to wash his hands, thinking to himself. He thought a bit, trying to come up with something to say. "Whoever you are, I know you are here, so come on out." He spoke as he continued to wash his hands, waiting for an answer from whoever was in here. He could certainly sense whoever was here, was not human.

message 33: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin eyes widen in fear try to stay calm and his tail keep tapping the floor.

Andy close his eyes meditate for a bit. He open his eyes slowly got up and open the door. When he came out very calmly. “Yes?” He was annoyed when he saw the upperclassmen in the bathroom.

Devin slowly creep up to see a better view of what was happening.

Zane turned the faucet off and looked at the other male through the mirror. He looked at him as he was unfazed. Whatever this guy was, was definitely not human. He sighed to himself. "Are you okay?" He questioned him, trying to keep his cool. "You rushed out of class, so I decided to check and see if you were okay." He spoke as he was not being someone who would act like this.

message 35: by ArmyVet (new)

Andy new to find away to get him out because of Devin was in there too. “If I need help man I would have ask someone to follow me or ask for the clinic.” He really wasn’t but because of Devin he needed to show he was okay.

Devin start to shake and his tail was thumping the floor a little faster and louder.

Zane looked at Andy, taken aback to what the male's response. Wow, rude much. "Look, I was only checking to see if you were okay." He spoke before turning towards the door. "But I take it that you are fine and do not need anything, so I will take my leave then." He added as he made his way to the bathroom doorway. If the other male was going to act like that, then Zane was going to leave and head back to class.

message 37: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin wiggle his ears sensing fluster from his friend this wasn’t good his friend is super strong. But his also violent too.

Andy tense up but relax, “We are sorry for acting like we knew a lot in class earlier me and my friend. Second of all some told me how awesome you are in work. Doesn’t make you better than us or anyone.” He narrow his eyes. He walk out of the bathroom. He actually forgot about Devin.

Devin jolt out of the stall and the door slam in front of his face. He halted in a stop.

Zane heard the male speak as he opened the bathroom door as he heard the comment. He only watched the male leave, wondering what he was going to do. He only let go of the door, spacing out for a bit and not realizing that he was not alone in the bathroom. "What are you doing Zane?" He questioned himself out loud, making his way back to the mirror. "You need to focus. So get yourself together and get back to class. Once classes are over, for the day, and then get back to the case." He commented to himself.

message 39: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin didn’t even heard the comment Zane said out loud. Start to make loud noise for Andy to come back to him. He start flutter is wings and meowing loudly.

Andy was annoyed on why he was losing his emotion like that. He kept walking to his class and seat down his seat and pretend nothing happen and open his notebook seeing a lot of notes and took it down to make sure he didn’t forget to do it. He didn’t even check or remember Devin.

Zane shook himself out of his small trance and was about to walk out when he spotted Devin. He smiled slightly, "Where did you come from?" He squatted down and reached out, "I won't hurt you." He added, trying to see if the cat was okay. He waited for a response as he did not want to get a step ahead of himself.

message 41: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin ears jerk up showing how long they were. Just realize the upperclassmen was still in there. He turned around with his huge icy blue eyes looking at him. He tap his tail on the floor loudly. He had very long tail his wings fold up ears flatten his ears on his head. He was getting scarred because the human are super huge to him.

Andy finally caught with the note and all.

Zane gave the creature a small smile. "I have no intentions on hurting you, relax." He spoke calmly, holding his hand out still, signaling to the cat creature that he had no intentions of anything except to help, but he needed to gain his trust first. "What do you need? And how did you get in here?" He questioned again, knowing he was not going to get an answer.

message 43: by ArmyVet (new)

Andy heard the bell for the class to end. He glad the other student didn’t come back to class. When he pick up the bag he remember Devin. “How stupid can I be?”

Devin start to shake all over and gently paw at Zane’s hand to go away.

Andy ran to the bathroom and swing the door open.

Devin jump quickly away.

Andy lean down and Devin jump into his hand. Curling his body against Andy body for protection. He look at Zane and turned around and walk off. He whisper to Devin, “We have to watch out for this guy. His not just a smart upperclassmen his very will known in the job his in. Your brother text me during class saying his someone to keep an eye out whenever his around. He can find out about us. And maybe have already.” He keep walking and many people saw Devin think he was so cute so many girl want to hold him and pet him.

Devins eyes widen in fear want to get out of this place already. He had one class for the day but it was a night class.

Zane's facial emotions did not change until he watched the door open and close. He had noticed hands pick the creature up, which he could guess who, but decided not to say anything. He slowly stood up, wondering what just happened. He did make a mental note of what the creature looked like, so it should not be that hard check in the books to find out what the creature was.

message 45: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin look around and let some people gently pat him. Most of the girls frown when they were told not pick up Andy’s pet.

Andy walk out of campus school side and went to find their dorm. Knowing they had a large dorm room it took up a one floor but they were sharing it with someone else. He want to know who.

Devin was getting very tired because the form was using a lot of his body muscle.

Andy want to hurry because most werecat do transform back when they were sleep. He ran and found the dorm and saw which beds are who and all. He found Devin put him down and lay a blanket down for him. He smile and walk off. He went to the bathroom look at himself wondering if he would ever be in his cat form. Or he was a failure like everyone else.

Zane walked out of the bathroom, heading back to the classroom to grab his bag. He quickly checked the time before rushing to his next class which was on the other side of the campus. He did his best to keep a quick but steady pace and thankfully he arrived at his next class on time.

message 47: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin finally turned into his human form after awhile. He slowly open his eyes seeing he was human. “Damn upperclassmen got me so work up I form in the worst place ever.” He was so thanks to his best friend Andy. He was always there for him. He then frowned wondering why a damn small and adorable cat with everyone wants to snuggle him to death.

Andy was in his room in bed he past our still feeling very weak and his body was burning and like someone was stretching his inside. He was very good on hiding his pain. He lay down and end up passing out the pain was way to much for him to handle.

Zane sat down in his spot at one of the tables, ready for class. The teacher was already starting class as he set his notebook down, listening to the teacher as they spoke. He glanced around, a bit relieved to not see the two males from his first class, but was also wondered if he was ever going to see them on campus again, besides during class.

message 49: by ArmyVet (new)

Devin finally got up and was exploring around the dorm they had. It was a size of a house he was wondering why so huge. He narrow his eyes their family influence most likely. He finally saw the kitchen on the island of the kitchen had a map of the campus. His eyes widen it was so huge like it was a city. It even had a movie theater and mall. When he saw the grocery store. He check the refrigerator nothing so he was going to get food. He need help to get the item home. He found Andy room and open the door and saw him sleep.

Andy eyes open slowly feeling Devin best him. “You okay seem like your a human again. “. He start to cough heavily and his chest and head hurt so bad. He close his eyes again something was very serious wrong it was not a flu because he was never sick in his entire life.

Zane knew the class was going to go slow, but for some odd reason class finished up quickly. He grabbed his things and headed out, ready to check his books for his some research. The class was not as long as the other classes he had earlier since this was a science class which had a lab component. He made his way to his car and drove back to his dorm, focusing on the task he put off for a bit.

« previous 1 3