The Writing Desk discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Panic!AtTheWritingDesk (panicatthewritingdesk) | 641 comments Mod
A place to leave editing suggestions for the mod/mods to consider. We must always try to improve! :)

message 2: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) I was just thinking looking at one of the role-plays you have going such as the vampire one. Since it’s an open role play for anyone it could become very cluttered and confused really silly. So maybe make a folder for the vampire role-play and then a couple different topics. Maybe locations or something of the sort generic if you’re not wanting to go into much detail but it will allow other places for groups to role-play if it starts getting really popular cluttered or if two people are going to go to different places at the same time you don’t have Two conflicting stories in the same thread.

message 3: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Kimberly wrote: "I was just thinking looking at one of the role-plays you have going such as the vampire one. Since it’s an open role play for anyone it could become very cluttered and confused really silly. So may..."

Yes! Good idea... will do! :) Thank you!

message 4: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) So, I was working on my profile and realized for my history it would be good to know what sort of setting I’m writing for.

For instance, the Vampire.

Is it Modern and in a real place, Modern and in a fantasy place? Medieval, etc...

Also what rules do you go by for the vampires? Say like do you use Vampire Diaries where they can use compulsion and a little of twilight. (No sparkle), but each vampire gets a unique gift? Etc... I would just help to make sure I stay within the guidelines of that particular universe

message 5: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

Kimberly wrote: "So, I was working on my profile and realized for my history it would be good to know what sort of setting I’m writing for.

For instance, the Vampire.

Is it Modern and in a real place, Modern and..."

Vamp. RP is modern day and follows the outline of the vladimir tod series... more or less... just no glowing eyes 'cause i mean, it has to remain relative and life-like... Honestly, just come up with whatever you want (within reason) XD

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly Brown (guardianwolfkim) Okay, thanks. I don’t know vladimir todd so will go by a mixture of things (-;

message 7: by Panic!AtTheWritingDesk, Creator of TheWritingDesk (new)

awesome! yay! (: