FATTIES UNITE! discussion

Weigh In > Weigh In - Week of August 17th

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dorie (new)

Dorie (wheeledk) | 158 comments Mod
153.0 today, so up 1 lb. I've been really good about working out - we moved recently and finding a new gym was one of the first things we accomplished <:)> BUT, I have been totally snack-happy! I think I've been working from home too much, and the fridge has been calling to me!

message 2: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) | 557 comments Mod
167.8 That's up. Glad I started going back to the gym!

Dorie, I could never do it! I get nothing, and I mean NOTHING accomplished when I'm at home. It's nutso.

So how do you like your new gym? Comparable to the old one? I find that I sorta love my gym (Planet Fitness) and would be bummed as hell if I moved to a place with no Planet Fitnesses. Planet Fitni? hee hee

message 3: by Dorie (new)

I am actually not a big fan of my new gym! I moved from one of the biggest Chicago suburbs, which had the most awesome park district fitness center. It was huge, the equipment was nice (individual tvs on every treadmill, and membership was really cheap.) Miss it!

message 4: by Amanda (new)

What a gyp! (Actually, I learned recently that it's not PC to say "gyp" because Gypsies are still alive and well! I had no idea! So, sorry if that offended anyone. I'm very interested in learning more about Gypsy culture, as my old friend Frankie Ocasio said we were gypsies since we moved around a lot. Now, I don't move around so much anymore. So I guess that makes me... What? I dunno.)

What was I saying? Oh, gym! Dorie that blows that your new gym in no way out-cools your old one. :( How depressing.

message 5: by Dorie (new)

I believe that Madonna was recently booed on stage after she spoke out on behalf of gypsies in Romania!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Really? Hmmm... I might need to get my Google on to learn more.