1x1 Romance discussion

Rp > smallshineyhearts and HarpyAshe

Comments Showing 1-50 of 50 (50 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Person A and Person B have been best friends for forever, having been roommates in the adoption center they were in together, A was a bit shier while B was like an older sibling type of character to the very timid child. They were inseparable for years and once high school hit, they began to date after A got adopted and B was able to be taken in by their grandmother, though they ended up going to a boarding school together anyways and, also, roommates. Things were great, they were so in love. Until something went wrong. They got into a fight, just a silly thing that turned into a huge deal. It ended with Person B going out to a party, getting drunk and sleeping with someone. When they came back to the room the next day, they continued to argue with Person A, ending by saying they had cheated on them and they were breaking up with them. Person A needed to move schools after that and things were left bad between the two of them.

Half a year passed and Person A is trying to move on, having a new relationship while Person B had resorted to basically just sleeping around with anything that moves. They have a secret though, they contracted AIDS from the person they slept with, which was why they couldn't get back together with Person A, the only person they've ever loved. The two of them still talk, but it's not the same as it was before. A forgave B long ago and wants to get them back, but B won't because they are so scared of giving it to Person A. During a jointed class trip to Washington D.C however, the two are forced to spend a long time with one another, which makes it hard for Person B to hide what they have from them. It's hard for Person A to cause all they want to do is touch and be with Person B and they can't. An accident causes Person B to be sent to the hospital during the trip however and their secret is revealed to Person A. How will they react? Will they still want to be with B despite this? And if they are, when it actually comes down to it, will it still be comfortable? Will Person B become too paranoid of giving this disease to Peron A?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments

Name: Matthew Julius Elliot

Nick name(s): Matt and Matty by Jamie

Date of Birth: February 21
Time of Birth: 5:09 PM
Location of Birth: Trenton, Tennessee

Sexuality: Homosexual
Virgin? "Haha!! Hahahah!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! That's the best thing I've heard all day."
Position? Versatile.

Appearance
https://weheartit.com/entry/323577022
Face Claim: Eric Wakeham
Voice Claim: Kellin Quinn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDfIz...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnAdy...
//Hair Color// Blonde
//Eye Color// Light brown
//Height// 5'8
//Weight// 155 lbs
//Skin Tone// Tan

Scars? On both of his wrists and his ankles, looks like a rope mark; many throughout his body from his childhood; on his left collarbone from when he broke it when he was 9
Birth Marks? None.
Freckles? Some small ones around, a lot on his shoulders though.
Distinctive Markings? People notice his rope scars most often.

History
Matt was born into a fake family. It was a family that he never knew. Many people always told his that his parents were wonderful people and loved him very much. But after some further investigation of his parents, he learned that was not true. What was true is that he was an accident to them. A bother. They never wanted a child, but they ended up with him. Abortion was often thought of, but his grandmother would not allow it and threatened to disown his mother if she did. So, they had Matt, and they were not happy about it. They took care of him, but not like they should have. Both of them were alcoholics and his father often hit him, his mother often yelling. However, when Matt was 7 year old, both his parents were murdered. To make things worse, the man that did it kept Matt tied up to a bed and abused him. Rape. Torture. Almost murder. For two days this went on before the neighbors got suspicious and called the police. They came, but what they found was something horrific...

"Officer Stanton, I got a kid up here! Major blood loss, Code 57! I need medics in here now!" The voice was so loud to Matt. The bright light that was suddenly all around him blinded him, so he couldn't see. His body was in so much pain, and he couldn't breath. He tried gasping for air, but that was hard. His throat was closed up. And then a man with bright blue eyes was looking down at him, and hands were on him.
"It's okay kid, it's okay. We're gonna get you out...Hey! Where's that medic?!" His wrists and ankles were suddenly released from the rope, and Matt was able to curl up into a ball, finally. Footsteps. More voices that he couldn't pick out. Then he was being lifted. He was unable to even cry out, just gasp and gasp for more air that he couldn't seem to get enough of. A metallic taste was in his mouth. It was horrible.
"The slash on his throat is the worst. I don't understand how he could possibly still be alive. We need to..." Voices all mended together, and Matt slowly started to shrink into unconsciousness as something soft was place over his chilled body...

After that, Matt was rushed to the hospital, but on the way he died. Fortunately, the medics were able to bring him back. He was under heavy surveillance for a week and a half, and most of the time he was asleep. The man, once he realized he was able to be caught, slashed Matt's throat before fleeing. The cut should have caused him to bleed out in seconds, but somehow, it didn't. With both of his parents now dead, his grandmother unable to care for him, and his aunt refusing to take on the burden, he was sent to an adoptive home. Talking was something he didn't often do, he didn't really do much of anything. He had to relearn how to throw a ball because of the damage to his wrist due to being tied up like he was.

Most people there thought he was a lost cause. But then, when he was 9 Jamie Reed came to the adoption home as his roommate and things turned around. He could tell that Jamie had suffered like he had, so he attached onto him quickly, surprising nearly everyone that spent a lot of time around him. In fact, the first night they were in the same room together, Matt had seduced Jamie. It was just what he thought to do. Of course, it wasn't right, but he thought it was. After that, the two grew closer and closer yet with every night filled with Matt pinning Jamie down to the bed they soon began to share and take him time and time again. At first, Jamie seemed confused, the confusion turned to fear, and eventually, he seemed to like it. Years and years went by just like this until they got to middle school.

In middle school, Matt and Jamie talked to no one. Because Jamie was such a shy and timid little boy, he was often targeted, with Matt needing to come and help him. Matt developed quite the protective feature over Jamie, knowing that he loved the boy, and not as a friend or brother. He loved in him a romantic way. The two officially began to date in the 8th grade, when their mutual feelings were revealed. During that summer, Jamie was adopted, despite both of the boys wishes. Thankfully however, Matt's grandmother was going to take custody of him and they would go to the same school. So they both allowed Jamie to get taken, Matt going to live with his grandmother after that. But that wasn't for too long.

Both boys began to go to an LBGT boarding school, where they didn't exactly go to classes there. They went to classes at a local public high school, but they simply lived at this new school. Both boys loved it there and as long as Jamie was happy, Matt was happy. The boys started a band with their transgender friend Jesse, and they really were having a good time. Both Jamie and Matt joined the track team and Jamie was also involved in other sports, though Matt wasn't a fan of anything but track. His boyfriend also began to hit maturity, talk more and grow taller. Before either of them knew it, Jamie was 6'7 while Matt stayed at a short 5'8. For course, they both still had their scars from what had happened to them in the past. Matt was diagnosed with PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) because of what had happened to him. He will occasionally get nightmares of the event that happened, wake up, and begin to cry. Once this occurs, he will not know where he is at first, he will still believe this man is torturing him and hurting him. Jamie is the only one that can completely calm him down and make him aware that he isn't in danger anymore. Even though it's hard, Matt lives with it, since it doesn't happen all the time. Maybe 2 times a month. As long as he's with Jamie, he'll be alright. But what if Jamie isn't going to be there anymore...?

The summer of their Junior year, Jamie's adoptive father announced that Jamie was going to be moving schools. Of course, Jamie didn't want to, but Matt got angry. The two got into a huge fight, which ended in Matt storming out of the dorms and going to Jesse's room. Then later that night, he went to a party and got drunk, which he never does. Matt is not a drinker. Matt and Jamie's 'friend' Dominick took advantage of the drunk Matt and ended up sleeping with him. When Matt woke up, he knew what had happened, and he was scared, and he went back to his room. Jamie was there, still angry, and again the two of them fought. Out of nowhere, Matt told Jamie that he had slept with Dominick, and then broke up with Jamie. Jamie was upset and ran out of the dorms. A few days later, he moved out so that he could get ready for his new school. Matt was depressed after that, everyone had learned that he had done with Dominick and now he didn't have Jamie with him. A week after it had happened, he called Jamie over to apologize and get together with him once more, but that never happened.

Matt had contracted AIDS from Dominick, and he learned this just before Jamie came over. Horrified, he didn't want to risk Jamie getting this because he loves him so much. So, when Jamie came over, the two of them just fought once again, Matt acting like a snob so that Jamie would forget about him. Once he left though, Matt curled up in his bed and didn't move for the next day and a half. Nobody just Jesse was there for him now, everyone simply thought of him as a sex toy. So that's what he became. He began sleeping around with every guy in the school, not caring anymore. He always told them of his AIDS, not like they didn't know already. When he ran out of people willing to have sex with him at the school, he moved onto the city, finding older men around clubs at night and having them take him home for money. Despite all of this however, Matt is still the person he always was and always will be. He's just....depressed and taking it out in all the wrong ways.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments

Family
//Mother// Marrissa Ann Elliot - deceased/murdered
//Father// Vespers Elliot - deceased/murdered
//Grandmother// Amanda Grace Hawthorne - alive/well
//Aunt// Tammy Ruth Smith - alive/depressed
//6 Year Old Niece// Jasmin Ashley Smith - alive/well

Personality
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
But you know you wouldn't want it any other way

~I'm a Bitch - Meredith Brooks

☺Sex
☺Having fun
☺Strawberry milk
☺Hot food
☺Track
☺Alcohol

Dislikes
☻Drugs (most of them)
☻Bullies
☻Liars
☻Fake people
☻His disorders
☻Being treated as a weak person
☻Nightmares
☻Crying

Strengths
•Jamie
•Running
•Pretending that he doesn't have a hangover

Weaknesses
○Jamie
○His disorders

Symptoms of his PTSD
Matt will have nightmares on occasion about what has happened to him in the past. The nightmares will often last for about 5 minutes before he wakes up. When he does, he will begin to cry and won't know where he is right away. He will believe that he is still being raped, tortured, and is in danger. When his happens, he can be a danger to himself and those around him, since whoever touches him, he will struggle against him. The best way to control this is to hold him tightly with the arms wrapped around him, not pin him down to the bed. This will make him freak out more, since he had been tied up when he was tortured. His 'episode' will last anywhere from 5 minutes to 1 hour. Depends on the person who is with him and how they touch and talk to him.

Other
(view spoiler)

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Name: Luke Hemmings
Nickname: None that he knows of but secretly calls himself Hemmotron
History: Before Luke came to the center he was abused by his whole family. He got hit, and beat by all his older siblings, and his parents. He was a run away by the age of 7, he was missing for a day before cops finally found him and brung home a crying, begging not to go home, brushed Luke who his parents say he’s clumsy and falls and runs into stuff a lot. And pretended to be worried about him.

By the age of 10 he has run away servers times, he was always bring back. He really started to hate everyone. But he was to shy and worried about what everyone would do and say if he told the cops he was abused by literally everyone in his family. The neighbors know because Luke told them, and when they threatened to go to the police Luke’s parents offered them a very large amount of hush money. So they wouldn’t dare speak of anything. If the cops even asked just “How good of parents they are.” And “They worry every-time Luke runs away and they don’t know why he does it or why he has all those bruises on him.

When he was 15 his parents died and finally got himself out of there. He was out free for a while, he was homeless for a little bit, stealing for stores for food and drinks. Some how never getting caught, but once he did he got sent to the police station and they recognized him. They told him they were sorry for his loss. He acted like he cared. But he didn’t. He said “thank you” But the. They did some research and found out weirdly there was no one for him to go live with. So they sent him to the adoption center and Luke met Matt.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments I like him, the only thing is is that the two of them met at the adoption center when they were both children, not teenagers (: so anywhere between 8-10 years old Luke would have needed to go there.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Oh right sorry, I thought we were doing their age now, also I’m very sorry I didn’t see you responded. Are we doing them as kids first?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments It's okay (: and no, I figured we would start as they're about to go on their trip.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Yeah we can do that! Can you start?

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Yeah sure (:

~~~~~~~~~~

Matt yawned as he waited in the line to get on the bus, rubbing at his eyes a little bit. He had stayed up late again last night, as per usual even though he was told by multiple people multiple times to get to bed early. Wasn't his fault he wasn't able to sleep, he even took some sleeping pills. Didn't work. He had an idea why of course and the answer to that question was in the bus. He was going on a joint trip with a school to Washington, D.C. Now, that wouldn't be too big of an issue, other than the fact that his ex of nearly 4 years went to that school.

Pouting, he knew he would have to act somewhat normal. It wasn't like he and Luke talked much anymore really, just a text here or there between one another to make sure the other was still alive. And he still bothered the hell out of the other guy whenever he saw him. But the truth was, he still loved him like hell. But the bastard had already gone and gotten into another relationship. Meanwhile Matt was, well, being Matt. In a different mans bed every night. Sighing, he got onto the bus and saw Luke right away sitting towards the back and, acting as per usual, he meandered over, seeing the spot next to him was empty and he flopped down.
"Where's your boyfriend? Or girlfriend, I don't even know what you're dating now," he questioned him, not even offering an hello. But it was typical Matt behavior.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments “Hello nice to see you to Matt. Maybe he or she isn’t here yet.” Luke said sarcastically, and sighed at Matt “And just so you know, I haven’t dated any body since we broke up. I’m not able to move on like you have Matt. But why are you so concerned anyways?” Luke said a bit harshly, but if he was to be honest he still loved Matt, he was and always will be his first love. But right now he wasn’t going to admit it. Luke was pretty tired as well, he couldn’t sleep all night and he just watched cartoons and texted a few of his friends last night until they fell asleep.

Luke was quite understanding of other people’s needs but he didn’t understand Matt. One minute he loved Luke next minute he hates him and wants nothing to do with Luke and cheats on him, like Matt flips a switch on him or something. That’s what Luke thinks he as well. But for some reason Luke would still go back to him, no matter how many times he’s hurt him he still loves and wants to be with him. But he couldn’t do it right now. He wishes he could move on as easily as Matt, but it just can’t happen for some reason.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments (( Luke's suppose to be dating someone new, it's written in the plot :p ))

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments (( oh yeah I forgot, let me re-write that :p ))

Luke looked at him as he talked to him taking the seat next to him as he sounded sarcastic when he talked to him not even saying a hello or anything before anything. Luke tolled his eyes “Well hello, nice to see you to Matt.” He said a bit more sarcastic than Matt sounded when he talked to him “well in-fact she’s sitting a few seats behind me with her friend.” He said and looked at her smiling and waved at her. As she waved back he turned around and looked at Matt and asked him “What about you huh? Anyone else you’ve been taking in and messing with their feelings? Only to dump them and reveal you’ve been cheating on them then make them feel like it’s their fault for you cheating on them?” Luke says referring to the relationship they shared in the past.

He didn’t hate Matt, he just didn’t know what to say to him anymore. Nor did he expect an answer out of him for the question he just asked. So he tried to end the conversation there. As he hinted when he shrugged and then looked away from him and out the bus window. He couldn’t really believe him after all the hurt he’s caused Luke to come over and ask something like that.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments (( It's cool, thanks (: ))

Matt raised an eyebrow to look at the girl that he motioned to, frowning heavily. He was dating a chick?! Seriously!? That pissed him off pretty good, he was sure he had been gay this whole time. Looking back to him, he raised his eyebrows at his words. Really, they hurt. They hurt so bad he felt a pain in his chest as his heart started to beat louder, but he wasn't going to let it show. Instead, he just chuckled a bit and patted him on the shoulder.

"Nah, that was reserved just for you sweetheart," he said in the sweetest tone he could manage, trying to be an asshole. He wanted Luke to hate him, that had been his plan for months. Cause it was the only thing really keeping them apart and from doing something that Matt knew they couldn't anymore. He wouldn't allow them to tread into that area ever again."Why are you on this trip though? I didn't think you could come, so when Jesse said you were, it surprised me." Jesse was a mutual friend of the boys that still went to Matt's school and he was still very good friends with them both, deciding to not take sides when all the drama went on with them. And that was cool with Matt, Luke was a great guy after all. He wouldn't want Jesse to drop him because of their crap.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments As he patted his shoulders and said no it was reduced just for him, he almost felt broken. He knew what he said was rude, and he felt bad for saying it. He hated being mean especially to Matt, and his girlfriend if all people. “Thanks I feel special.” He said and slightly moved his head from the window to look at Matt but not very far as he leaned back against the seat and leaned his head against the head rest of the seat.

He then listened to the next thing he was saying mentioning Jesse then he looked at Matt again. He spoke up again “I don’t know, I really thought it would be a good thing to spend time with her but she wanted to sit with her friend instead of me. So I just shrugged it off like I always do or did, I don’t know does that sound a bit familiar.” Luke said the last part as a rhetorical question sounding a bit sad. Saying her cause he didn’t want Matt to know his girlfriends name was Olivia, even if he did already know.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Matt smiled sweetly and opened up his backpack to get out a book he had been doodling in. He had never been one to draw, but since he and Luke broke up, it gave him something to do to take his mind off of it. He did still listen to him as he spoke, opening up the journal and shrugged his shoulders.

"Trouble in paradise already?" he asked in a teasing way, leaning back a bit in his seat and shrugging,"I wouldn't think too much of it Lo, it's probably nothing. You and I sat in different seats all the time and it didn't mean anything. Probably doesn't with her now." Getting a bit more comfortable, he moved his foot so it was on top of Luke's, it was often how they sat cause it was comfortable for the both of them. He was trying to act different, yet the same as well cause he needed that normalcy. Otherwise he's loose his damn mind. And Luke didn't often reject small things that Matt demanded or did, well, unless he was hella pissed that is.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Luke looked over at him and noticed he had a drawing book in hand and looked at him, his drawings were really good as the second he looked at them as he flipped through the pages pretty fast. He wanted to say something but he didn’t want him to automatically shut his book if he knew he’d been looking at them and what he drew. “No I am just used to her sitting with me all the time but no trouble here.”

Luke felt his foot hit the top of his as he was used to it. He liked it when he did that, for some reason it gave him a sense of closure. He didn’t move his foot away, he didn’t, jump he did nothing but sit there until finally he said something as he felt he needed to “I didn’t know you drew.” He said as his opening remark “They are really good Matt.” He said and looked at his drawings some more.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments "Well good," Matt replied, not looking at him. He was hella protective over Luke and just knowing he was dating another ignited a fire deep within him. Of course he wasn't much better, sleeping around as much as he was. But still. Hearing his words, he turned the book more towards him so he could look, flipping the pages.

"I don't, or didn't anyways. I picked it up after you and I ended," he replied. The pictures were mostly drawings of people that he knew, like there were some of Jesse in there. He had also recreated some photos of he and Luke, not too great, but it was clear enough that it was the two of them. Then there were some of wolves and foxes as well, since he enjoyed animals like that.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments He nodded and looked at the drawings he showed him very interested in the drawings he’d done. They were good, he liked them. Luke saw some of the ones Matt had re-created of the two of them, he smiled a little bit and looked at Matt for a second then looked back at his drawings. He liked the ones with him and Matt the best, although, he did like the Wolves and Foxes as well.

Luke looked at him and said “I don’t know if you know this, but after we ended. I as well started to write songs. They’re okay but I could do better.” He said and looked at him then back down at his drawings and sighed sadly. Luke then started to debate on if he should take the songs out of his backpack or not.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Matt let Luke look through the drawings. He didn't really mind per say, he liked having a second opinion. No one else had seen this, minus Jesse anyways. And, of course, his small friend had given him the seal of approval on them, as well as some friendly criticism, which he appreciated. Listening to Luke's words, he raised his eyebrow.

"Have you? You have some with you?" he asked, wanting to read them after all. Getting more comfortable on his seat a bit, he moved closer to Luke on pure instinct. It was how the two of them always were, had always been even before they got together. He was a very psycial child, at least in regards to Luke anyways.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Luke looked at the drawings Matt did and smiled at them, for some reason they’d made him happy. Even though he hadn’t seen the portrait mag had done it the two of them yet. As Luke told Matt he started writing songs he listed to Matt’s reply. He did have a few of his songs with him. Just like Matt with his drawings, Luke’s never showed anyone his songs besides Jesse.

Jesse always gave the right amount of friendly but constructive criticism. He felt comfortable with Jesse’s opinions on his songs. He told him to fix up a few parts and add certain words, and he did and it made the songs much better than they were before. “Yeah I have a few with me.” He said and pulled out his song journal and handed it to him. The fed songs that were in his journal were Amnesia, Better man, Wherever you are, Lie to me, Youngblood and Want you back. He as well moved a bit closer to him as he moved a bit closer to him. It was out of force of habit for them, he was so used to sitting so close to Matt when they’d sit together it felt weird and awkward sitting so far away from him even though they were sitting next to each other anyways.

(I don’t know if you’ve ever herd those songs before?)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments (( I've heard Amnesia before if it's the 5sos song. ))

Matt nodded and looked over when he opened up the book, taking a look at them. He read through them quickly, but thoroughly, nodding on occasion. They were good, he liked them. He was trying not to connect himself to any of them cause he was sure that they were not about him. After he read them all, he handed them back.

"I like them Lo, you should record some of them. You know Jesse knows how to play the drums," he replied with a nod. He wasn't gonna mention that he also know how to sing and play the guitar, he didn't wanna try to get in his stuff. Talking to him he would do, not try to get closer to him again.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((Yeah it was the 5sos song))

Luke looked at him on the occasions of him nodding, he was quite nervous of someone else, reading his songs. Although he knew Matt would give him friendly criticism. He was too nervous for him to read Amnesia and Want you back were the two main ones about Matt. Also as two of the first songs he wrote in his song Journal, about Matt closely after they broke up. Luke was also super nervous for him to read his other songs. Cause most of them were about him, decides for Better Man witch was more towards his girlfriend, but also could be about Matt but he didn’t know much yet.

He listened to his friendly replies back to him about his songs. He hoped it wasn’t too obvious that most of his songs were about him when he was reading the songs. “Thank you, that means a lot.” Luke said and smiled, blushing a tiny bit “You’re drawings, they are really good as well.” Then he herd what Matt said about Jesse playing the drums as he didn’t know Jesse played the drums. “Umm, no I didn’t know Jesse played drums.” He said and looked at Jesse, still having a bit of a slightly pink shade on his cheeks.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments (( hey I’m sorry, I’m just making sure we’re still doing this rp? ))

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((We still doing this one?))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments (( If you'd like to yes, I'm sorry I haven't replied in a while ): ))

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((Yes I’d like to continue please, and It’s okay I understand))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Matt had a good idea that those two had been about him, but he didn't wanna bring it up. It was obvious that Luke was already iffy about showing it to him in the first place so he didn't wanna add fuel to the fire. He read over some of the ones he really liked quickly before giving the journal back to Luke, relaxing a bit more in his seat as well.

"You didn't know that? Well he doesn't exactly flaunt about it I suppose," he replied, glancing to the seat Jesse was at, which was in the row next to them and one seat up,"Jesse!" Jesse looked over when his name was said, seeing the two of them and smiling, offering a wave. Jesse was a small boy, only standing at 5'2 and he was also transgender. The school believed him to be a boy though, since he messed around with his paperwork. He was sitting next to his roommate and recently acquired boyfriend, Erik, who was on the basketball team at Luke's school. Matt waved for him to come over, which he did quickly and sat on the edge of their seat, curiosity in his eyes."You never told Luke you played the drums?"

"Oh you didn't know?" Jesse asked him with a raise of his eyebrows, noticing his pink cheeks, but not saying anything,"Is this about the songs you wrote?"

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Luke shook his head at Matt’s question and then looked at Jesse as Matt called him over there. Matt asked Jesse he never told Luke about him playing the drums. Jesse confronts Luke about it and he looks at Jesse and shook his head in a steady motion. “No I don’t think you ever did, but that seems like an awesome thing to play. I play the Guitar.. but I can also play another instrument as well.”

Luke’s girlfriend noticed who was sitting next to Luke. She immediately got a bit jealous and walked over to them and sat in the seat right behind them and smiled at Luke “Hey baby.” She said and kissed his nose.

Luke immediately scooted back a bit after she kissed him on the top of his nose “April, you know I hate it when you do that..” he said and looked at her then back at Matt and Jesse.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((You’re welcome! 😊))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments "Oh I knew about the guitar but what was the other one?" Jesse asked with a curious raise of his eyebrows. Matt, of course, knew what it was and scooted closer to Luke for the moment so Jesse wasn't so off the edge of his seat. The boy was tiny, yes, but that didn't mean he needed to be sitting literally right on the edge. As he was waiting for Luke to inform Jesse, his new girlfriend came over. He hadn't seen her before previous to Luke pointing her out to him, but she was a pretty girl. However, jealousy burned like hellfire in his stomach when he saw her kiss his nose. He knew already that he hated that and he wanted to rub it in her face that he knew that, he knew everything about Luke. Though the two of them weren't together anymore, he still loved Luke, so of course he would get jealous seeing him and his new girlfriend together. But he bit it back, offering as sweet of a smile as he could to the girl, though those that knew him would be able to tell he was faking it.

"You must be Luke's girlfriend. I'm Matt, a childhood friend," he introduced himself, offering his hand for her to shake it. He didn't know Luke was open about his sexuality at his new school so he decided to play it safe.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments April raised her eye brows at Matt she shook his hand and gave a fake smile. She knew he was Luke’s ex, she nodded as well. Luke told Jesse all the instruments he played such as the Guitar which they already knew, the piano, and some other instruments he shouldn’t remember the name of. Jealousy burned through April’s body like nothing she’s ever felt before, she was determined too prove something. “Mhm nice too meet you Matt.” The tone in her voice said she knew he was lying but was pretending to believe him. Normally she wasn’t this bitchy, but for some reason she just couldn’t help it.

“April, I love you I really do. But what are you doing here? You said you wanted to spend time with your friend Samantha on the way there instead of me.. so shouldn’t you be spending time with Sam instead of over with me?” Luke said, kinda frustrated that she was over here, and not with Sam like she wanted to be in the first place.

“No her boyfriend is over there, and I don’t want to be over there so I thought I’d come and see you for a minute.” She said smiling at Luke. Luke gave a small, loving yet irritated smile back. And sighed, he looked back at Sam, sitting alone. “Well either you’re lying about it, and we can clearly see he’s not there. Or he left when you came because he’s not there anymore.” Luke said and looked back at April.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((Couldn’t remember the name of Lol ooos 😂))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments (( Name of huh? :o ))

'Fuckin' bitch,' was what Matt was thinking as she greeted her back, listening to their words. He almost chocked when he heard Luke say that he loved her, gripping onto the seat that was underneath him. There was no way he loved her, he couldn't. He was only allowed to love him! He could tell already that she was lying, that much was obvious. And, oh thank God, it looked like Luke was irritated with her as well. He didn't butt into their conversation, not going to have it. His leg was still draped on Luke's legs and he kept it there, like hell he was gonna move it. It was his possessive nature after all. Cause in his mind, Luke still belonged to him.

Jesse could feel the tension in the air, it was thick enough to slice through with a knife. And rather uncomfortable to say the least. Scratching behind his head, he went over to his seat quickly to say something to his boyfriend as well as grab something. When he returned, he offered some chocolate he happened to have to Matt, who took it right away, Luke and his girlfriend, April he believed her name was. They had a class together and, while they didn't talk, they didn't have any bad blood between the two of them either.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments “April, you don’t have to act like that too Matt you know, your probably jealous and you have a right to be, but it’s kinda you’re fault.. you wanted to sit with Sam, and it’s only right if you go sit with Sam isn’t it.” He clearly stated, as if trying to say without saying it directly that he wanted her too leave him alone. Of course Matt know’s all about this because he started talking this way when he was getting really irritated.

“Luke can I talk to you for a moment?” April said and looked at Luke as if she was literally the devil’s spawn. Of course he sighed heavily, but he got up to the back of the greyhound tour bus they were in and they both went into the bathroom together, but not too do anything like some people looked at them like they were going to do.

Luke and April had a few words to exchange with each other. And almost everyone sitting near the bathroom herd it. Including Matt and Jesse since they were pretty close. Sam turned to look at the bathroom and sighed heavily. She hated when April got jealous cause it always had the same outcome.

Sam sighed and closed the book she was reading after she saved the page she was on and got up and walked over to Matt and Jesse sitting where April had sat “Hey guys I’m really sorry about April, I told her not to come over here. But her jealousy over takes her sometimes you know?” Sam looked at Matt and Jesse, she was the nicer one of the two girls. “Nice too meet you guys though.” She said and stuck her hand out too them.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Matt opened up the small chocolate bar that Jesse had offered him, taking small bites out of it as he listened to the two of them next to him talk. His eyebrows shot up when Luke called her out like that, not expecting it at all. And he supposed that April had known from the beginning that he was Luke's ex. That explained the evil eyes he supposed. He moved his leg so Luke could stand up, watching as the two of them walked into the bathroom. He knew they weren't gonna do anything, the girl looked far too pissed.

"Well that was awkward," Jesse said and Matt nodded his head in agreement, trying to listen in on their conversation, though it wasn't hard. They were being kinda loud after all. When the other girl came over, he barley regarded her at all, leaving Jesse to do all the small talking. Which he did, turning around in his seat and shaking her hand back.

"I'm Jesse, this is Matt. He's...Luke's ex," he said, figuring that people would know about it eventually. He had been at the school for a while now and word travels fast it seems.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Sam smiled and looked at him shaking his hand “Well it’s very nice to meet you Jesse, and Matt.” She said and looked at them both. She wondered if April made Matt mad enough to not want to acknowledge her presence. She shrugged it off.

After a bit, April came out of the bathroom crying. Luke came out of the bathroom with a bloody nose, witch he never gets so it was a bit weird for him to come out of the bathroom with a bloody nose.

Luke came back to the boys, looking really pissed off. He didn’t want to talk about it. April yelled something to Luke, and Luke just ignored her and biting his lip to help him keep quiet, witch was strange for Luke to get this angry at someone.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Matt didn't have anything against Sam per say, but he was certainly pissed off at April. And when he was in a bad mood, well, he sorta took it out on everyone, which was one of those bad qualities of his. He couldn't help it sometimes. He waited there, Jesse returning to his seat, and once Luke came back, he looked over at him. He, however, didn't expect to see him with a bloody nose and he raised his eyebrows, shock all over his face.

"What the hell?! Did she hit you?!" he asked, that being his first assumption cause Luke didn't get nosebleeds, like, ever. Reaching into his backpack, he moved the other guy closer to him and he started dabbing away the blood for him, holding it against his nose.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Luke really didn’t say much. When anyone asked him about his problems, or fights he got into with anybody. He felt as if he would say something he’d regret if he opened his mouth at all. He just held the toilet paper too his nose until he knew it stopped bleeding. “No.” He said and looked over at Matt, and Jesse if he was still over with Matt.

Sam looked over at him and noticed his nose bleeding “Oh here, I get those a lot.” She said and went back over to her backpack. Unfortunately April was sitting back in her spot so Sam had to dig around her to find a bag for Luke. A few minutes later she came back with a small plastic bag. “Here yo go, I don’t know if you need it or not but here’s a small bag, with some more toilet paper in it.” She said nicely genuinely trying to help Luke.

“Thanks Sam.” He said and slightly smiled at her “Don’t let April change your nice personality, just cause she’s a bit of a bitch sometimes and your not. Don’t let her pressure you into someone you don’t want too be.” He said to her. He held her hand, in a friendly way. He’s always liked Sam more than April, but he didn’t know why he was going out with April in the first place. He then thought that dating April would help him get over Matt, but he was wrong.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Matt watched him with concern, a little upset that he was closing down like he normally did. It was just, you know, he never really shut down when it was Matt who was talking to him. But they weren't exactly on the best of terms still so he supposed it made sense..He just didn't have to like it. He wanted to tell Sam to piss off when she came back over, but she actually was trying to help Luke so that wouldn't be right. Matt just tried to help him stop the blood, taking some more of the paper towel that Sam had in the bag and dapped at his nose and any area that had blood.
"Does it hurt bad?" he asked.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Sam looked at him smiling and nodded to Luke hearing April call Sam over back to her. She ignored her for a few seconds, for as long as she could then looked at Matt and Luke “I guess I should go, but here’s a few extra paper towels. Uhm if you need anymore just let me know.” She said and grabbed her bag and walked back over to April and sat down.

“She fucking punched me in the nose.” Luke said as Matt asked if it hurt. He didn’t even do anything he just tried to make it up to April for getting mad then all the sudden he got punched In the nose. He debated on breaking up with her right then and there. But he didn’t and he didn’t know why. April meant a lot to Luke, but Matt meant more to him then any thing. He got out his journal and started writing a beginning lyric to a song.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((Still continuing?))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments (( Crap I thought I replied to this!! I'm sorry!! I'm still willing to continue if you are! ))

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((I want to continue the rp 🙂))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments "I thought you said she didn't punch you?" Matt questioned in confusion, raising his eyebrows at him. If she did punch him, why did he lie about it first off? Frowning, he reached over and put a hand on his arm as a sort of comforting gesture, looking behind himself at the little bitch acting like she was all hurt and upset. That pissed him off. Sure, he hadn't always been the best when he was with Luke, but at least he never played the victim.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments Luke looked at him and sighed “I’m sorry.” Luke said and after a few minutes his nose stopped bleeding. He was still too pissed off to even try to talk about it. As April started bitching to Sam about how rude Luke was to her. Sam sticking up for Luke saying she wanted to sit with her instead of Luke. As April started yelling back at Sam rudely and moved to the very back of the bus in anger. Then April and Sam got into a fight, leaving Sam sitting in the seat by herself. Luke looked and invited Sam to sit in the seat behind them. Sam looked just as angry and frustrated as Luke did. She went and sat in the seat right behind them. Great! Everyone herd Luke and April fighting, then everyone herd April and Sam fighting. What else could go wrong on this bus ride. No one got on the bus to hear any of that at all. April muttered some stuff really loudly so Sam and Luke could hear. Sam turned around and yelled to her “Shut the fuck up! No one got on the bus to hear you bitching about everything!”

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((Just a reminder just Incase you forgot🤗))

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 63 comments Things in the buss were certainly getting out of hand. It was Luke and that girl arguing, then the two girls arguing and one stomped away. Then Luke invited her over and she snapped at the other one, it was just a huge fucking mess! It got to the point where one of the teachers got up.
"Stop fighting, right now! Next word that I hear coming out of any of your mouths at one another and you're going to sit with me in front of this bus," she hissed at them, giving Luke, Sam, Matt and April pointed looks.

"I didn't even say anything," Matt mumbled though, after another look from the teacher, he shut up and raised his hands in surrender. He wasn't about to get on that lady's bad side.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments April shit up really quickly after that. The girl she was sitting next to told her she should start thinking about everything before she starts up a fight between everyone because everyone knows she started it. And her friend was right no one came on this bus to hear her arguing with everybody. She just stayed quiet and looked out the window taking a deep sigh in and out rolling her eyes at everything the girl was saying. She was right but April wasn’t going to admit it.

Luke started to write more verses to the song until he was finished he thought the song was terrible and ripped it out of his song journal and crumbled the paper up and looked around and started to look out the window he wanted to punch the seat in front of him. But people were sitting in front of him and he didn’t want to hit them by accident.

smallshineyhearts | 211 comments ((I mean shut up lol 😂 hey just a reminder about this rp, not really sure if you forgot 🙂))