Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Advanced Copies for Review > ARC Readers needed for steamy romance novella

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Vic (last edited Dec 16, 2018 09:38AM) (new)

Vic Tyler (authorvictyler) | 4 comments NOW CLOSED
Thanks!

Hi!

I'm looking for people to review an advanced copy of my newest work, Adoring You.

It does have explicit sexual content.

I've linked the book, so you can take a look at the description and see if it interests you.

Adoring You (Troublesome Affections, #0) by Vic Tyler

If interested, please message me!
Mobi, ePub, and PDF available

Thanks!

Blurb:
Fame. Glamour. Stardom. There's nothing Michele could want that she can't have. Except for the attention of the man acting like she doesn't exist.
It was by pure accident that she fell on him - and maybe, for him - upon a chance encounter. After sharing one night of musical passion, she can't help but hope for more, only to leave broken-hearted. Because when another person is involved, he has to want her just as much as she wants him.

Music. Passion. Innovation. Peter's life was simple before her. The only thing on his mind was his travels and his work.
Until her voice and her smile started to consume his thoughts. What started as curiosity turned to intrigue and then to something more. When his job calls him back to reality, he must choose between his head or his heart.

message 2: by Linda (new)

Linda Silano | 10 comments Im interested in reviewing this book.. Please email me the pdf .. lipgloss0424@aol.com
is a hard copy available?

Linda

message 3: by Vic (new)

Vic Tyler (authorvictyler) | 4 comments Linda wrote: "Im interested in reviewing this book.. Please email me the pdf .. lipgloss0424@aol.com
is a hard copy available?

Linda"

Hi Linda! Thank you for offering to review!

The book is on Booksprout, so for ease, I've linked it below.
You can download a PDF version after clicking "Get this ARC"

https://booksprout.co/arc/8319/adorin...

Unfortunately, no hard copies are available at this time.

If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns, please let me know!
VT

message 4: by Linda (new)

Linda Silano | 10 comments I have been reading your book and it is just fabulous! So intriguing.. I would like to know if and when the hard copy becomes available, if I can have a copy...

message 5: by Vic (new)

Vic Tyler (authorvictyler) | 4 comments Linda wrote: "I have been reading your book and it is just fabulous! So intriguing.. I would like to know if and when the hard copy becomes available, if I can have a copy..."

Oh, wow, thank you very much :) I'm so glad you're enjoying it!
When you're done, please remember to leave reviews on Amazon, Goodreads, and if possible, Bookbub, as it helps new authors like me!

At this time, there are no hard copies available, but I definitely am hoping to release them sometime in the near future!
Unfortunately, I don't have a date available, but if you join my newsletter, you'll get all the new updates on new books and when the hard copies will go on sale. :)

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Adoring You (other topics)