Anyone Else? discussion

Main Board > Favorite movie

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments I don't watch much movies. I guess Narnia and Thor are pretty good.

message 2: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) I love Winx Club: Secret Of The Lost Kingdom

message 3: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Winx Club: Magical Adventure

message 4: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments Ooh, American Treasure is a pretty good movie!!

message 5: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!

message 6: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Strawberry Shortcake: The Sweet Dreams Movie

message 7: by Hui Xin (new)

Hui Xin Luo | 203 comments Emily wrote: "Pirates of the caribbean"

Good one!!

message 8: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) The new Beauty and the Beast
The Hunger Games (All of 'em)
Harry Potter (All of 'em)

message 9: by Rumell (new)

Rumell Khan (rkrespectedmember) Richard!

message 10: by Muddee (new)

Muddee | 12 comments The Princess Bride
Any Marvel made movie (except the iron man movies and black panther)

message 11: by Little Penguin (new)

Little Penguin | 7 comments SW movies (but i really didn't like The Last Jedi, I didn't even finish it, Maybe I will try watching it later), Donnie Darko, Dead Poets Society

message 12: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I haven't watched any of those. But, that doesn't really mean anything because I haven't seen a lot of movies.

message 13: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 174 comments Little Penguin wrote: "SW movies (but i really didn't like The Last Jedi, I didn't even finish it, Maybe I will try watching it later), Donnie Darko, Dead Poets Society"

I hear almost everyone say that they didn't like The Last Jedi. I love it and it's my favorite movie!

message 14: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Haven't ever heard of that one.

message 15: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 174 comments Yes! Revenege of the sith is awesome!

message 16: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 174 comments I know! It was all because Anakin was trying to protect Padema and that actually ended up killing her.

message 17: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 174 comments 😱😢

message 18: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I'm so lost right now... Anyone else lost?

Erin O'Connor {If The Review Fits} | 512 comments This is almost like asking what your favorite book is... 😟

message 20: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I know.

message 21: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I recently watched Captain America: The First Avenger and I watched it four times in four days. Yeah, it was pretty good.

message 22: by Kristel (new)

Kristel | 13 comments Before Sunrise (1995)

message 23: by Afifa (new)

Afifa Afreen | 54 comments Ummm this is a very difficult question. I love Marvel movies as well as few of DC ones, and I like book to movie adaptations of classics. However, My Neighbour Totoro calms me whenever I am anxious, so Totoro steals the show i guess

message 24: by Karsyn , The Sherlockian (new)

Karsyn   Shae “No mourners. No funerals.”~The Crows (karsynshae) | 747 comments Mod
I agree with everything you just said, Julia!
I love Endgame!

message 25: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments I LOVED Endgame!! SO good! But i really like Avengers Age of Ultron.

message 26: by Karsyn , The Sherlockian (new)

Karsyn   Shae “No mourners. No funerals.”~The Crows (karsynshae) | 747 comments Mod
Yesss!
Honestly the thing that drive me nuts was the whole Bruce and Nat thing. I need my WinterWidow!

message 27: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Emily wrote: "I'm so glad you liked it! And I can't wait to watch the next movie with yoh"

I'm excited to watch the next one with you as well! I'll have to watch Iron Man soon.

message 28: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) My sisters saw an Endgame teaser, and they were trying to explain it to me, and they knew Hulk was in it, but they can't figure out who is with him. They say he has blond hair, and it's not Captain America. Who could it be?

message 29: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Harper Nicole wrote: "My sisters saw an Endgame teaser, and they were trying to explain it to me, and they knew Hulk was in it, but they can't figure out who is with him. They say he has blond hair, and it's not Captain..."

So we just looked it up, and it turns out that it was Captain America. Oh, my goodness...

message 30: by Karsyn , The Sherlockian (new)

I agree Emily. The original will always be my favorite. Aladdin has always been one of my favorite Disney movies.

message 31: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments I haven't seen very many disney movies. I've seen the fox and the hound 1&2, the new beauty and the beast, the new cinderella, moana, frozen, and i think thats it.

message 32: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments has anyone else seen The Crimes of Grindlewald yet?

message 33: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) YESSSSSS!!! It was fantastic!

message 34: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I don't think I can make it to 2020!

message 35: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments Harper Nicole wrote: "YESSSSSS!!! It was fantastic!"

Who's your favorite character? Mine's either Newt or Nagini.

message 36: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments Emily wrote: "I cant wait for the next Star Wars movie!"

How many movies are there?

message 37: by Joey, The Coffee Lover (new)

Joey | 1584 comments Mod
the Narnia movies (Who else is super excited for The Silver Chair!!??)
The Book Thief😭
Jurassic World
Star Wars
(Also mostly anything classic Disney like 101 Dalmatians, The Aristocats, etc.)

message 38: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments THE BOOK THIEF IS SO GOOD AND SO SAD!!

message 39: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments I am watching The Fault in Our Stars right now. :(

message 40: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments WOW

message 41: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 174 comments The next one coming out in December is the 9th one

message 42: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments Isn’t that the last one?

message 43: by Derpy (new)

Derpy Panda Lover (derpypandalover) | 174 comments It is! And I'm both excited and sad that its ending.

message 44: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Joey I haven’t seen a couple of those, but I agree with you on the ones ai have seen.

I really love Tina and Newt.

message 45: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments OH MY GOSH I LOVE NEWT SO MUCH!! :)

message 46: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I wish one could come out like every... month.

message 47: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) Lolish

message 48: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (a1yssa3) | 564 comments I heard the next one isn’t coming out til like 2023 or something.

The woman who plays Tina is almost 40 I believe. Does anyone else think Leta is not actually gone? (Spoiler sry)

message 49: by Karsyn , The Sherlockian (new)

Thanks for the warning Alyssa! 😂😭

message 50: by Harper Nicole (new)

Harper Nicole (harpernicole) I know!! It's forever away!!!!

Really? Wow, she doesn't look it, but, I guess it is a movie.

« previous 1