Fantasy Buddy Reads discussion

Lake Silence (The World of the Others, #1; The Others, #6)
This topic is about Lake Silence
Archive [Retired Buddy Reads] > Lake Silence [February 2019]

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela, I'm Silverfox lost (new) - rated it 4 stars

Angela | 3555 comments Mod
Buddy read 15th February.

Enjoy this one. I really enjoyed this book set in the same world as The Others.

Timelord Iain | 16626 comments Trying to catchup, in time for Wild Country?... the more, the merrier, I always say :)

Tammie | 4109 comments Trying to catch up in general.

Tammie | 4109 comments I will hopefully be getting to this in the next couple of days. I'm still waiting for the ebook to become available at the library.

Loriidae | 297 comments I started a little early and finished my reread or more correctly relisten last night. enjoy!

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Just started this, I'm going to listen on audio. I hope it's as good as the main series!

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments 3 chapter in, (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments I just got the book so I'll be starting today. I hope it is as good too!

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments 6 chapters in (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Chapter 11 (view spoiler)

Loriidae | 297 comments Charlie Aggie (view spoiler)

Human and others (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments Charlie wrote: "3 chapter in, [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments RE Aggie (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments 20 chapters in now and I'm seriously loving this! I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as the other books since I adore the residents of the Lakeside Courtyard but to my surprise it's just as great. I'm really enjoying getting to know new characters and I hope there are more books outside of Lakeside in the future. I'd like more set in this town but in others too. Really the possibilities are endless. (view spoiler)

message 15: by Loriidae (last edited Feb 19, 2019 03:31AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Loriidae | 297 comments I love that Bishop prominently includes a bookstore in her books, and on that I enjoy the names of her shops.

message 16: by Charlie (last edited Feb 20, 2019 01:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Me too! I love stories about books and bookshops! The names are just brilliant too, people should hire her in real life to name their businesses.

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Chapter 31 (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments I love the names of her shops too. They always make me smile.

Tammie | 4109 comments Charlie wrote: "Chapter 11 [spoilers removed]"
You would think they would learn.

Tammie | 4109 comments The whole chapter 12 from Aggie's point of view was great! (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Tammie wrote: "The whole chapter 12 from Aggie's point of view was great! [spoilers removed]"

Haha it really was! I'd love to read a book in this series purely from the perspective of a Crow. There's something really childlike and innocent about them but at the same time they can be pretty ruthless and I really enjoy that.

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Chapter 33 (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments Charlie wrote: "Chapter 31 [spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 24: by Tammie (last edited Feb 20, 2019 10:23AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tammie | 4109 comments Up to chapter 45. (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments Charlie wrote: "Chapter 33 [spoilers removed]"

I loved her too!

Tammie | 4109 comments Chapter 57 (view spoiler)

message 27: by Tammie (last edited Feb 20, 2019 06:44PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tammie | 4109 comments Chapter 62 (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Tammie wrote: "Up to chapter 45. [spoilers removed]"

I agree with all of that! (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Up to Chapter 54 (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments Charlie wrote: "Up to Chapter 54 [spoilers removed]"

Ageed!

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Tammie wrote: "Chapter 57 [spoilers removed]"

Finally! I have a feeling the jumble is about to become a house of horrors.

message 32: by Tammie (last edited Feb 21, 2019 09:09AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tammie | 4109 comments Finished. (view spoiler)

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Tammie wrote: "Finished. [spoilers removed]"

Can't wait to finish so I can click this! I'm seriously enjoying this, such an enjoyable book.

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments Tammie wrote: "Finished. [spoilers removed]"

I'm finished! (view spoiler)

Tammie | 4109 comments I agree about the Sproingers.

Charlie (charlieridley) | 4490 comments I want one!

Tammie | 4109 comments Charlie wrote: "I want one!"

🤣😂