SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

General Discussion > Share your 2018 Year in Books

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Goodreads emailed links to our 2018 Year in Books. It's always a good look at what you read during the year, how well you've done with your reading challenge, number of pages you've read and more.

Share your favorites from the year and any other deets from your 2018 Year in Books :D

Steph's Year in Books
~ I read 36,009 pages across 122 books
~ Shortest Book: Curran Twitter, The Wilson Building by Ilona Andrews (4 pgs)
~ Longest Book: Shadow's Bane by Karen Chance (624 pgs)
~ Average Rating: 3.9 stars

Favorites from 2018:
Thunderhead (Arc of a Scythe, #2) by Neal Shusterman Dark Queen (Jane Yellowrock, #12) by Faith Hunter Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant, #1) by Ilona Andrews Embers (Dark in You, #4) by Suzanne Wright Awaken the Darkness (Immortal Guardians #8) by Dianne Duvall Smoke and Iron (The Great Library, #4) by Rachel Caine Magic Triumphs (Kate Daniels, #10) by Ilona Andrews Diamond Fire (Hidden Legacy, #3.5) by Ilona Andrews Shades of Wicked (Night Rebel, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

New-to-Me Authors/Series I Enjoyed:
The Boss (Fire's Edge, #1) by Abigail Owen Extracted (Extracted Trilogy #1) by R.R. Haywood How to Save an Undead Life (Beginner's Guide to Necromancy, #1) by Hailey Edwards Soulless at Sunset (Last Witch Standing #1) by Deanna Chase Shades of Treason (Anomaly #1) by Sandy Williams Fated (Dark Protectors, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti / Wicked Ride (Realm Enforcers, #1) by Rebecca Zanetti

kittykat AKA Jo Tortitude | 317 comments Love the idea of sharing these details, but I'll keep mine literally until the end as I'll have quite a bit more to add by then and I'd rather do it all at once.

I think the 'new to me' additions will be really interesting to see from everyone, I've had loads of new to me type books this year, and quite a few have ended up in my favs.

message 3: by Steph, Road Tripper!! (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28164 comments Looking forward to it, kittykat :)