Beta Reader Group discussion

Authors Seeking FREE Betas > Beta wanted for superhero themed noir thriller

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (last edited Dec 11, 2018 07:36AM) (new)

Joseph Daniels | 7 comments Hi there

I'm looking for betas for a superhero themed noir thriller called Memoirs of A Super Hero's Sidekick. (87725 words)

It tells the story of Dirk Greydan, the sidekick of famed Super Hero Captain Courageous, who is forced to question everything he believes when he is framed for the murder of his friend and top reporter at The Seeker Newspaper, Perry Paxton. Dirk didn't do it, but everyone else believes he did, including The Captain. With police and the worlds most powerful super hero on his trail, Dirk attempts to find out who set him up by delving into his past and recounting the most important moments in his life as a superhero's sidekick.

At it's current stage it's still a little rough around the edges. I plan to do a proper edit once I know the story is in check. What I'm mainly looking for is to see how well it flows, and if it all makes sense. As a writer I have a habit of making multiple changes that don't match up with what I wrote before, and the annoying thing is that quite often I can't see them myself. Also any suggestions on how I could word sentences better, would be greatly appreciated as well as anything else you would personally like to add. I must also note that all dates mentioned in the story will be pushed forward to match with the present of the intended release date so you can ignore them for now.

I would normally be open to Beta swaps, but given how much I have on at the moment, I'm afraid I won't be able to read anything else until next year. So bear that in mind if you are looking for a swap.

If you are interested in Beta Reading my book please private message me your email and I will send it to you as a word document or PDF. Your choice on what is best to work with.

Many thanks

Joe

message 2: by Bharat (new)

Bharat Krishnan (bharatkrishnan) | 2 comments I'd read this. Sounds awesome.

Message me if interested. I could get it turned around within 2 weeks.