unOrdinary discussion

Dormitories > K. Koizumi and L. Koizumi

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

Florida_Man16 (jon_the_metalhead) | 366 comments Mod
Dorm room of Leila and Krystal

message 2: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 214 comments Mod
Krystal sighed as she entered her dormitory with her bags. Doubt I'd stay here long. She thought. Sighing Kris just sloppily placed things down on her side of the room, not even bothering to unpack. She had gotten so used to moving that she wouldn't be surprised if her parents told them they were leaving again.

((You can have Leila come in if you want))

message 3: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"Sis?", Leila called as she leaned through the doorway. "You ditched as soon as the cab dropped us off."

message 4: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Just was putting things away." She said, flopping on the bed. "I ran into the former freshman queen on my way here...so uh, sorry about the damage in the hallway. She was acting like such a jerk and I decided to make her shut up." She said with a small smile. "Yeah, she went to the infirmary(AKA this is how she became queen haha)."

message 5: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

((Boop))

message 6: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"Wow," Leila said, "Looks like you beat me to being Queen. Again." She smirked as she set her suitcase on her bed. "I guess I'll knock the Jack out later."

message 7: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

She giggled, "Well she was rude so I had to show her who she was messing with." She said with a small smile. "Have fun fighting the Jack later, I will be rooting for you sis." She said with a small laughter as she got back up. "I'm just not unpacking for a while, incase we're moving again." She said.

message 8: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"I dunno," Leila said, laying down on the bed. "Think papa would spend so much on tuition and a dorm room if he was gonna pull us out again?"

message 9: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"True." She said. "But never know if it might happen." She said with a chuckle. "By the way, Leila, wanna spar sometime? Without using our power?" She smiled at Leila. "That way we won't hurt each other really bad." She added.

message 10: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

(Oh, I just thought back to my Bakugan RP days. I had this one bakugan, Darkus Hydranoid, and one of his ability cards was Hydra's Regeneration, and another was Toxic Fog. Hydra's Regeneration made it so that whenever Hydra lost G, twice the G healed back. ANd Toxic Fog drained the G of each bakugan on the Gate Card, so Hydra's G was constantly rising, it was epic, but dangerous if someone used the Pyrus maneuver.)

"We couldn't hurt each other if we tried," Leila said, "You just don't wanna blow stuff up again."

message 11: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Busted." She said with a chuckle. "Dad would be mad if I blew up something again. Last time I nearly destroyed the school to defend you and ended up with a month's worth of grounding as well as being suspended." She chuckled. "Not a fun time." She said.

message 12: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"That was a weird week for everybody," Leila said, "I'm not even sure what I did to get ISS. I didn't even get to burn the guy."

message 13: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Yeah, when I got back people stayed as far away from me as possible. Guess I scared them half to death." She said with a small grin. "They learned not to get on my bad side."

message 14: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

Leila laughed, "People saw me coming and ran after you almost killed the kid. 'Oh no, it's the Jack! Run!'"

message 15: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

Kris giggled, "Don't forget one dirty look from me sent them running. I think one of the kids left school and moved because of me." She said.

message 16: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"Remember New Ocala?", Leila asked, "Man, that girl was dangerous. I didn't even know that power was possible!"

message 17: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Same, but it was cool." She admitted. "It was like 'Boom' and the whole school was destroyed, knocked me off my feet though," Kris said with a laugh. "Dad thought it was me at first." She giggled.

message 18: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"The ground was glowing!", Laila laughed, "I seriously expected to see a giant smoke mushroom!"

message 19: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Yeah, same," Kris said, now laughing. "Anyways, I'm hungry, want to get a bite to eat?" She asked.

message 20: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"Yeah," Leila said, nodding, "You had the map."

message 21: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

She pulled out the map and smiled. "Well, we might get lost anyways. Maybe we can find that Jack you want to fight as well," she said.

message 22: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

Leila smirked, "Tonight, we dine in hell," she quoted from 300, "And tomorrow I'm thinking McDonald's."

message 23: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Let's go then," Kris said, grabbing Leila and pulling her into a one-armed hug.

message 24: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

Leila returned the hug and pulled her sister towards the door. "What could possibly go wrong?"

message 25: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

"Don't say that," Kris said teasingly as she left the dorm with Leila. "You'll only jinx us."

message 26: by Florida_Man16, Head Mod (new)

"Then we'll just bust our way out of the jinx," Leila said as she closed the door.

message 27: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

((Skip to cafeteria then))