unOrdinary discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Phoenix~They/Them, Annoyed Little Puffball (new)

Phoenix~They/Them | 214 comments Mod

message 2: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments Kaso did nothing, mostly because he was unconscious and on the brink of death.

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments ((Gee, thanks for making Tori feel nice. Katrina, you wanna play the doctor?))
Tori sat in a chair in the corner of the room, allowing the doctors to work on Kaso.

message 4: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((Hey, you saved his life! He'll be grateful.))

message 5: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat (Its Katarina)

The doctors tended to Kaso, making sure he was comfortable, then turned to Tori. “He will survive. It’s a good thing you called when you did. He should wake soon.” The doctors left the room, leaving Tori alone with an unconscious Kaso.

message 6: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments A few hours later, Kaso woke up in a strange room, feeling confused and disoriented. His last memory was being at the Woaba Boba with Tori. His face was still somewhat swollen and his throat was sore. Someone sat in a chair in the corner. She was staring at Kaso, as if she was waiting for some big surprise. "T-Tori?" Kaso mumbled, the words coming out in a raspy tone.

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments ((My apologizes! I didn’t realize I misspelled your name!))

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments Tori ran forward and met Kaso. Grabbing his hand, she gasped. “Oh my goodness. Kaso, you’re okay!” A few tears slipped from her eye, but she quickly wiped them away. “I was so worried!”

message 9: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments "W-worried? What happened?" Kaso questioned. He was quite confused at Tori's tears and didn't like the feeling of not knowing what had happened.

message 10: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments A doctor came in to check on Kaso one last time and realized he was a awake.
“Good, you are awake. Were you aware you had a serious pineapple allergy, young man?”

message 11: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments "Yes, but I d-didn't eat any pineapple or even see one," Kaso coughed, "Did I h-have a reaction?"

message 12: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((...))

message 13: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments "Actually, I think this was all my fault." Tori frowned and looked at her feet. She shifted back and forth. "I didn't know you would have an allergic reaction.."

message 14: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments "W-wha? It-it's not your fault. I should have kn-known. So what had pineapple in it?" Kaso asked.

message 15: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments “My drink.” Guilt washed over Tori’s face. She looked down with shame.

message 16: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments "Oh. W-well it's fine! Everyone m-makes mistakes." said Kaso. He didn't want Tori to feel guilty. It wasn't her fault.

message 17: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments ((I don't know how exactly to respond..))

message 18: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((Say something...))

message 19: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments Tori forced a little smile, and asked the doctor when Kaso would be able to return.

message 20: by Kit-Kat (new)

Kit-Kat “As long as everything checks out, Kaso should be able to leave tonight.”

message 21: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments "W-well, that's one way to get out of class." joked Kaso. Later that evening, Kaso was ready to leave.

message 22: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((HEeEEEeeeyyyy))

message 23: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((*default dances until someone else responds*))

message 24: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((Im bored :P))

message 25: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments ((This will be my last time responding for the night.))
Tori laughed and pulled her chair up the bed. “I will stay here until you are released.”

message 26: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments "Do you really not have anything el-else to do?" Kaso asked. She seemed to just follow him around.

message 27: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments “Nope!” Tori sat back in her chair happily. She was relieved Kaso was okay. Stretching her head over the chair, she caught a glimpse of another girl just behind the curtain. “Oh, Hello!”

message 28: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments Kaso sat up and said goodbye to Tori. He went back to his dorm where he would most likely sleep and listen to music.

message 29: by Turtleturtlyness (last edited Jan 08, 2019 05:38AM) (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments She shuddered, remembering the chaos they had been through. “Pineapples..”

message 30: by M!lo (new)

M!lo (yaboy_milo) | 251 comments ((I just hate when "pineapples" happens. What a hassle xD))

message 31: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments ((I'm seriously laughing so hard right now.))

message 32: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments Axel opens up the door,¨ hey guys...¨

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments ¨I´m Axel, just here to bring Arlo to the nurse...¨ Axel felt a little pain build up in his leg. ¨dang me using my ability to slow down the pain in my injured leg is fading and catching up to reality. I swear Arlo your shield is no joke, Sometimes I barely manage to get out.¨

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments He shrugs ¨yeah but I got some help, didn´t go all out just evaded... I probably could have put him to sleep but didn´t want to since ya know he's the king and I respect the royals. How are you feeling.¨ he Let Arlo do his thing as he walked over to Emi.

message 35: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments Robert wrote: ""just tired. Do you need help with you leg?" She offered."

He smiles ¨thanks but, I´ll manage. If anyone else bothers you I got your back.¨ he sits down on one of the chairs.

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments He looks up. ¨some Ice dude or something, I was in the zone so I forgot.¨ he starts to laugh.

message 37: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments ¨I don't know.¨ he looks at her

((oh which and which))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

arlo limped to the bed and collapsed on it still breathing heavily

message 39: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments Axel looks at Arlo ¨Your such a pain man, you could have avoided all of this... you could have avoided me. next time you mess with her I won´t go easy.¨

message 40: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments ((Lex, do you realize you have international keyboard turned on? If you want quotation marks or apostrophes you need to turn US keyboard on.))

message 41: by Turtleturtlyness (new)

Turtleturtlyness | 208 comments Tori excused herself silently, keeping her eyes down. She didn't want to have yet another fight today, two was plenty for her liking.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"well if she nor you hadnt started things and had it escalated so quickly by her trying to attack me then none of this would have happened" he growled

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments “Uh you guys annoy me” he stands up “no offense guys” he looks at Arlo. “Be the better man and apologize.”

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"i dont crush them i only lower the barrier into a bowing position" he pointed out iritatedly as he drank docs liquid healing potions

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"exactly my point i have a certain order of the way things go about here got it?" he said with a glare at the girl

message 46: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments He looks at Arlo “didn’t u just say apologize, and leave it” he looks at the new girl he met “you too” his eyes glow purple as his powers activate even tho he knows he only has a little bit of stamina left

message 47: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments He looks at them “I didn’t hear a sorry”

message 48: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments Axel smiles “yeah I’m happy now”

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments He smiles “let’s go eat something I’m really hungry, I’ll buy”

message 50: by Alex (new)

Alex Arpayan  | 89 comments He shrugs “how should I know, I barely pay attention to it.

« previous 1