New Adult Book Club discussion

Something Special
This topic is about Something Special
Archived Read it Review it 2018 > #106/18 ~ Something Special by S Massery

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ (last edited Jan 16, 2019 06:45PM) (new)

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments #106/18
Title: Something Special
Author: S Massery
Genre: New Adult/ Contemporary Romance
Heat Level: Mild/Moderate
Formats ~ Mobi or Epub
Copies ~ 15 (Sent out by author)
Note from author ~ Something Special has some abuse/sexual abuse.
Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

SYNOPSIS
Charlotte avoids romance like the plague. Anything that can be put into a romance novel is not tolerated--and that includes mysterious men that sweep women off their feet with a single smile. But what is she to do when a handsome man sits down across from her at a coffee shop and does just that? Instead of promising her romance, Avery offers her an adventure she can’t refuse. A spontaneous date leads to a feeling that Charlotte hasn’t felt in a while: attraction.

Although Charlie and Avery part ways without a true goodbye, fate keeps pushing them back into each other’s orbits. As they struggle to put their pasts behind them and find happiness together, it leaves Charlotte with the question: is it possible to love someone when you’re broken?

A story of two lost souls who find each other again and again, they will put each other to the test. Can they save each other, or will they have to break again in order to save themselves?

TO SIGN UP please leave your email and what format you'd like. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

REVIEWERS
1. Kristen - kristenwatson204@gmail.com - epub
2. Krystal - Booknerd30@hotmail.com
3. Bookworm Bells - i4steel@me.com - mobi
4. Felicia - felixcat2002@cox.net - mobi
5. Javelyn - Javbondwrites@gmail.com - mobi
6. Chelsea - kindlereads95@gmail.com - mobi
7. Brooke - mortsolfbrooke@gmail.com - mobi
8. Zara - smithzara1994@gmail.com -epub
9. Katherine - catarina1408@gmail.com -mobi
10. Kristen - Kmmurray@live.com - epub
11. Tori - toriward101@gmail.com - mobi

Kristen Watson | 2 comments I haven't done this before, but I'd love to!
kristenwatson204@gmail.com - EPUB
thanks! :)

message 3: by Krystal (new)

Krystal Maxson (krys_austin24) | 2 comments I’d love to sign up. My email is Booknerd30@hotmail.com

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Krystal wrote: "I’d love to sign up. My email is Booknerd30@hotmail.com"

Hey Krystal! mobi or epub?

Bookworm Bells (bellsaboo) | 190 comments Yes please! i4steel@me.com mobi please x

Felicia Eddy (felicia71) | 97 comments would love to read this
felixcat2002@cox.net
mobi please

Brooke (goodreadscombrooke_mortsolf) | 123 comments Yes! mortsolfbrooke@gmail.com mobi please!

message 8: by TMR (new)

TMR (themaskedreader) Javbondwrites@gmail.com mobi version please.

-J.B

message 9: by Joan (new)

Joan GO (joan_go) | 52 comments Jgallo127@hotmail.com
Kindle format please and thank you!

message 10: by S. (last edited Dec 11, 2018 06:48AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. (smassery) | 8 comments I've sent you all emails!

-S. Massery

message 11: by Mrs Kindle Addict (last edited Dec 11, 2018 08:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mrs Kindle Addict (mrs_kindle_addict) | 72 comments kindlereads95@gmail.com - MOBI please!

Felicia Eddy (felicia71) | 97 comments S. wrote: "I've sent you all emails!

-S. Massery"

Can you resend mine? I think I deleted it.
felixcat2002@cox.net
Thank you.

Katherine S. (katy2ish) | 114 comments catarina1408@gmail.com
Mobi please!

message 14: by Zara (new)

Zara Smith (zaramoon69) smithzara1994@gmail.com
epub please

Brooke (goodreadscombrooke_mortsolf) | 123 comments I have not received the email

Heather❀Kiss The Pages❀ | 272 comments Brooke wrote: "I have not received the email"

Hi Brooke! I somehow missed your earlier post. I just added you to the reviewer list and the author should email you soon.

message 17: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. (smassery) | 8 comments I've emailed everyone on the list so far. :)
-S. Massery

Kristen Tucker | 29 comments Mrstucktuck@kindle.com EPub- please - what email address do I need to approve to receive ?

message 19: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. (smassery) | 8 comments Kristen wrote: "Mrstucktuck@kindle.com EPub- please - what email address do I need to approve to receive ?"

Once they add you to the reviewers list in the original post, I email you. I'll need your actual email address, not the kindle one because I have a download link. No need to approve any email address from me.

Kristen Tucker | 29 comments Kmmurray@live.com ePub please :)

Tori - Novel Life (novellife) I would love to review! My email is toriward101@gmail.com mobi please!

Mrs Kindle Addict (mrs_kindle_addict) | 72 comments S. wrote: "I've emailed everyone on the list so far. :)
-S. Massery"

Hi! I haven't received anything yet? When is it likely to come through please :)

message 23: by S. (new) - rated it 5 stars

S. (smassery) | 8 comments Chelsea wrote: Hi! I haven't received anything yet? When is it likely to come through please :)"

I emailed it on the 11th, it would've come from authorsmassery@gmail.com - maybe check your spam folder? I can resend it if it's not there.

Mrs Kindle Addict (mrs_kindle_addict) | 72 comments S. wrote: "Chelsea wrote: Hi! I haven't received anything yet? When is it likely to come through please :)"

I emailed it on the 11th, it would've come from authorsmassery@gmail.com - maybe check your spam fo..."

Ahh yess found it in spam!! Thank you :D

Katherine S. (katy2ish) | 114 comments Thanks for the opportunity to read this book.
Here’s my review: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Tori - Novel Life (novellife) Thank you for the opportunity. Here is my review. https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Kristen Tucker | 29 comments Sorry it took me so long! Read it so quickly but kept forgetting to post . Thanks for the opportunity to R&R

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...