What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Wattpad book - a girl moves with her mother and her mother's new partner; involves her stepbrother

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 2 comments So I read a wattpad book like 5-6 years ago I think (but not too sure the dates) that I think got published. It was about a teenage girl who moved with her mother to live with her mums new partner. I think they moved to California or something like that and it was a romance book about her and her step brother. There was more than one book and I’m pretty sure they move to New York or somewhere like that in one of the books

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie | 2 comments Pls help

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39247 comments Mod
Maddie, please add plot details (derived from what you've already written) to your header. This will help people who only have a few minutes to read through the headers.

Also please note that the bump period for the group is 30 days, because the group is so large. Group Rules.

message 4: by Rachael (new)

Rachael | 4 comments It sounds like the book My life With the Walter Boys

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4070 comments Mod
I added plot details, Maddie. You can change them if you wish by clicking on the small edit button at the end of the header.

message 6: by Diana (new)

Diana LaRose (dangerd84) | 12 comments Otto and Anna? the beloved around the polar circle I think the book was called. There was a letter that fell out of a window.

message 7: by Blue (new)

Blue | 834 comments My Life with the Walter Boys

Linky for above suggestion.

message 8: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 7 comments There is one where she moved in with her father which I think is the one you are referring to - 'Did I mention I love you' series