2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Murder on Lexington Avenue (Gaslight Mystery, #12)
This topic is about Murder on Lexington Avenue

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
Frank and Sarah were back together again to work on this case. How did they do? What worked/didn’t work?

Robin (robinmy) | 1213 comments It was really nice to see them working together again. I like the way they bounce ideas off of each other. Both Sarah and Frank know that the other is very capable of asking the right questions to get the information they need.

Phrynne | 601 comments Yes the author has their balance perfect at this stage. They understand each other. I hope this is progress in the right direction!

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7619 comments Mod
This worked having them back as a team. The last story didn’t bother me but after reading this one, I realized how much I missed their working dynamics. They are also feeling very comfortable with each other. It all worked.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I liked their working relationship, too. Also having the kids on an outing together.

~ Giulia ~ | 193 comments Yes, it was very good to have them working as a team. And Frank didn't even try to keep her out of the action!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I really missed their partnership in the last couple of books, so it was great to have them back in this one.