LATE NIGHT discussion

High School RP > HIGH SCHOOL RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 763 (763 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((have fun))

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2009 06:04PM) (new)

Josh was walking around the halls, skipping class. He was looking for someone to talk to but it didn't look like anyone else was skipping class.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

((Hi!))

message 4: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments Jetta was skipping class too, she walked down the hall and to her locker.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

M&M was sleeping on the roof. She had been up all night. She had worked overtime at the club

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh was still skipping class when he saw Jetta in her locker, "Hey Jetta," he said, walking over to her.

message 7: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Oh, hey Josh," she said looking at him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2009 06:44PM) (new)

"You skipping too?" he asked when he was close to her.

message 9: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Yup," she said opening her locker.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((anyone else on besides us?))

"Do you anyone else that's skipping?" he asked, searching the halls for someine else.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2009 06:50PM) (new)

((meh! check out mi charrie lol you'll laugh))

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

((hi hi!))

message 13: by Old Isis (last edited Aug 20, 2009 06:51PM) (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Nope," she said "Not that I can think of." She grabbed her car keys and her wallet.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, ok))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((lol, nice charrie))

"You leaving?" he asked when he noticed she grabbed her keys.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

((haha shes a tramp *cough cough*))

message 17: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Yeah, I'm gonna go see if I can find something to do," she said "If you wanna, you can come."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"You sure? I'm kind of bored here," he said, looking at the classroom he was suppose to be in and back at her.

message 19: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Yup, I'm sure," she said stuffing her wallet in he back pocket.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ok, where do you want to go?" he asked, starting to walk out of the school.

message 21: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments She was right at his side, "I don't know, what do you have in mind?"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie was getting ready to go out to the club. she was under age but she has a fake licence. ((lets make her 19 and him 20 instead))

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"We can go anywhere but here," he said, almost reaching the door.

message 24: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Ok," she said "Well we'll just have to find something extra fun to do cause I am bored out of my mind."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh smiled, "So am I," he said, "I have no idea what we can do. Think of something," he said, opening the door for her.

message 26: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , HEAD MOD!!! MUWAHAHA (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 8027 comments Mod
Savannah looked for Drew.

message 27: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments "Thanks," she said walking outside "Um, we could... I have no clue."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Neither do I," he said, "Ok, what can we do?" he asked, walking outside.

message 29: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments She shrugged and walked to her silver Thunderbird convertible.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

((ok, i think we should skip to night right now because they said the charries were all going the a club at night))

message 31: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments ((yeah I saw that, ok so they are at the club?))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((yep))
M&M walked to work

message 33: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2009 07:18PM) (new)

Maddie got into the club with her fake id and her skimpy clothes. she smirked at the party

message 34: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , HEAD MOD!!! MUWAHAHA (new)

~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~  (jessicatheawsomeone) | 8027 comments Mod
Jessica ~The Awsome One Fo!~ wrote: "Savannah looked for Drew."

((DREW))

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Drew sat at the bar.

M&M walked right in up to her post

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh went into the club, knowing everyone already. He could get in whenever he wanted to hecause his cousin worked there. He smiled at people dancing.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie saw a really cute guy sitting over at the bar. she walked over to him with a flirty look. she wondered if he had a girl with him

message 38: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments Jetta flashed her fake ID and she got into the club with no problem.

message 39: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , HEAD MOD!!! MUWAHAHA (new)

Savannah walked up behind him and kissed his neck. "Hi." She slid into the seat beside him.

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 20, 2009 07:24PM) (new)

Drew smiled. "hey you"he said

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Julie went in the club and started dancing.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh walked over to the bar and saw Drew there, "Hey Drew," he said, sitting next to him.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((oops,i posted late,i have to edit,1 sec))

message 44: by Old Isis (new)

Old Isis  (sunny234243) | 79 comments Jetta sat at the other side of the bar and ordered a drink.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddie gritted her teeth when she saw a girl sit next to him. She rubbed her hands together. this will be fun. my turn to play.

message 46: by ~ ! ♥ I rp therefore I am Awesome ♥ ! ~ , HEAD MOD!!! MUWAHAHA (new)

"Hey." She smiled at him.

oıɔoɹ/rocio♥ (lalis26) Julie felt the music pass through her body and she felt herself relax.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"hey josh"he said turning to him

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Savannah," he said, then noticed Maddie, "Making a move again?" he teased in her ear.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hey Drew. Beware of Maddie..." he teased, looking at her then at Drew again.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16