What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Malevolent (Shaye Archer #1)
This topic is about Malevolent
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Mystery crime series. Female investigator/lawyer/therapist? has repressed memories of being sold and abused as a child. Her trusted friend is a female psychiatrist/therapist. Relationship with a local police detective. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ess (new)

Ess Ross | 4 comments This is a series of books and I only read them this year but cannot remember the name of the author or the main character arrrgghhh. The main character also has a Female psychiatrist/therapist as a trusted friend and she is developing a relationship with a local Police Detective (Paul??) also as homeless teenager named Scooter/Skeeter?? a talented artist. She has repressed memories of her time in captivity but each book brings her memories closer and closer.... I hope someone can help me...

message 2: by Ess (new)

Ess Ross | 4 comments Oh dear, forgot some important stuff. The lead character is an investigator/lawyer/therapist or some such. This is set in the present. She was sold as a child and used and abused horribly.

message 3: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Ess, I added plot details to the topic header. Feel free to update it using the small "edit" link after the header - on the full desktop website (not the mobile app).

message 4: by Ess (new)

Ess Ross | 4 comments SOLVED series by Jana de Leon featuring Shaye Archer

message 5: by Sue (new)

Sue Elleker | 801 comments You might like the 'In Death' series by J.D.Robb (aka Nora Roberts). It is set in a future New York, with the protagonist being a NYPD detective.

message 6: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Glad you found your book series, Ess. Here's a link to the first book - Malevolent by Jana Deleon.

message 7: by Ess (new)

Ess Ross | 4 comments Thank you all

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Malevolent (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Jana Deleon (other topics)