Fans of Eloisa James & Julia Quinn discussion

Weekly Reading > What are you reading December 10?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okie (new)

Okie (okieb) | 2036 comments Mod
I'm making my way through Promise To Shield by Brittany Cournoyer.

message 2: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 355 comments I'm almost finished with Barbarous (The Outcasts, #2) by Minerva Spencer by Minerva Spencer, 2nd in her historical romance series The Outcasts, it's super good. I'm also a few chapters into the fun rom com Wait With Me (Wait with Me, #1) by Amy Daws by Amy Daws, I'm moving slowly with Iron and Magic (The Iron Covenant, #1) by Ilona Andrews by my fave Ilona Andrews. I know that I can trust the husband and wife writing duo to deliver a story that I'll ultimately love but the MC of this book is the villain from the awesome Kate Daniels series.

message 3: by Irisheyes (new)

Irisheyes | 892 comments Reading a new to me author - Mimi Matthews. I read a Christmas novella by her, A Holiday by Gaslight and liked it so much I bought another of her books, The Matrimonial Advertisement. I'm really enjoying it!

Aly is so frigging bored | 848 comments Mod
Chocolatesoup I'm reading that Minerva Spencer book as well! Just started chapter 4. Also, Have faith in IA, that book rocks soooo much!

Irish I haven't heard of that author before. Looks good

message 5: by Chocolatesoup (new)

Chocolatesoup | 355 comments Aly, I've set Iron and Magic down but I do have faith and I'll get back to it later this week!

Aly is so frigging bored | 848 comments Mod
Chocolatesoup wrote: "Aly, I've set Iron and Magic down but I do have faith and I'll get back to it later this week!"

I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you'll love it when you're in the mood for it. I kind of wanted to reread it, but I restrained myself :D