Beta Reader Group discussion

Critique Partners and Swaps > Looking for critique reader/swap for chick-lit/romcom novel

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jen (new)

Jen Morris (jenmorrisauthor) | 4 comments Hi there, I’ve got a chick-lit draft that I’d love some feedback on. It’s sitting around 100,000 words. If this is a genre you’re familiar with and would like to critique please let me know - happy to do a swap with another chick-kit or romcom manuscript. Thanks!

message 2: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Kelly | 12 comments I would be happy to look at it. Also working on a novel that I'll share with you when completed.

message 3: by Padmini (new)

Padmini Sankar | 3 comments I’ve written a similar novel ( women’s commercial fiction, 80000 words) that I’d love to swap. Lmk.

message 4: by Ellen (new)

Ellen Kelly | 12 comments Jen wrote: "Hi there, I’ve got a chick-lit draft that I’d love some feedback on. It’s sitting around 100,000 words. If this is a genre you’re familiar with and would like to critique please let me know - happy..."

Jen, I would be happy to review it. Working on a similar novel.

message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie Guay-de la ronde | 59 comments Would love to swap. I only have a few chapters if this is ok? julieguay@hotmail.com

message 6: by Erica (new)

Erica Hernandez | 10 comments I’d be happy to help. Any interest in reading my apocalyptic fiction of about the same length? 116,000 words.

message 7: by Jen (new)

Jen Morris (jenmorrisauthor) | 4 comments Ellen wrote: "I would be happy to look at it. Also working on a novel that I'll share with you when completed."

Hi Ellen, thanks so much! What genre is your novel?

message 8: by Jen (new)

Jen Morris (jenmorrisauthor) | 4 comments Julie wrote: "Would love to swap. I only have a few chapters if this is ok? julieguay@hotmail.com"

Hi Julie - thanks! That's totally fine by me if you don't mind reading a full manuscript?

message 9: by Sam (new)

Sam (samiwells) | 4 comments Hi Jen,
I have a womens fiction/dramatic romance if you are interested? :)
Sam