Northstar Academy discussion

School Campus > Weapons Training Class

Comments Showing 1-50 of 60 (60 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

>Where the students train with weapons such as swords, daggers, and even staffs.

Staffs are considered magic amplifiers, but there are many different ways of using them, such as beating your enemy to a pulp with it. :)

message 2: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 102 comments Mod
Akinae walked in and set her bag on the bleachers. She grabbed a training flail and shield. She swung at a few dummies. She lobbed off a few of their heads.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver arrived, having dressed in her room for the training she intended to do, and watched the other person for a moment before going over to where they kept all the swords. Silver's hand hovered over each choice before she picked a simple sword and got into the ring on the floor and practiced, fighting the air.

Phoenix~They/Them | 109 comments Mod
Nora entered, a little bit late and she looked around before taking a bow and arrow and shooting the targets in the target practice area. She loved using bows and arrows as it felt more comfortable for her.

message 5: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae walked over to Silver. "Care for a duel?" She asked in a stoic tone.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver looked up at the newcomer before focusing on the person who spoke. "Why not? Any preferred weapon?" She asked, lowering her sword so its point rested on the ground, one hand on the hilt and the other on her hip.

message 7: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"I'm fine with what I'm using. Feel free to use whatever you like." She said as she rested her flail over her shoulder. She said in a calm tone.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver nodded and stepped back. "I see, well, I am ready now. I am wondering if you allow magic or not?" She asked. "And what are the qualifications for the winners?"

message 9: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"Magic isn't allowed in this duel. Your prowess with a weapon only. A winner is decided by whomever pins their opponent to the floor for five seconds." She said while getting in a defensive stance.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver listened and nodded, deciding that she would fight with her chosen sword alone. There would not always be a chance where she had her preferred weapons with her at a fight so she must master each weapon on its own as well as with each other.

Silver took one and half paces back, left arm folded behind her back as her right hand raised her sword to point straight up. "Ready whenever you are, my dear lady."

message 11: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"How nice of you." She spun around on her heel in a ballerina type fashion. She let the flail swing wildly, until it started to create a barrier around her. The end of it wildly varying it's height.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver backed up a little, watching the lady spin. She had practiced herself with using a metal chain rather than a flail but she knew they were somewhat similar. Silver took a deep breath, timing her moves.

((Who should win or should it be a draw?))

message 13: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

(Either is fine)

Akinae smirked. She stopped suddenly and flicked her wrist back, the flail flying at Silver in a serpentine fashion. "Always be on your guard."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Draw might be best then.))

Silver ducked to the side and darted forward, bent down. She hurried forward and swiped at the woman's side but she stayed close. Silver stood upright, knowing it was harder to use a whip at close range but it was still possible.

message 15: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae swung her shield into Silver in the uppercut fashion. "Anything can be a weapon, if you've got an imagination." She jerked har arm back to quickly return her flail's chain to her.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver barely dodged it but her arm would be getting a nice bruise. She twirled out of the way, making it so she spun around the woman to her back and rammed the butt of her sword into the woman's back. "Silver, by the way. Duchess Silver Smith."

message 17: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae flinched and gripped the chain and swung at Silver. She let go just as the flail's head was about to come in front of Silver's chest. "Pleasure to meet you Duchess"

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver swung her sword in front of her to protect her from the attack but gritted her teeth as the flail did make contact. "And you are?" She asked before squatting down and swiping her leg around at hers.

message 19: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"The name's Akinae." She said as she jumped to avoid the attack. She stood a fair distance away. She was preparing a heavy swing with the flail.

message 20: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

(Silver?)

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) ((Sorry.))

Silver finished her strike to straighten up. She held her sword handle close to her and leveled the end at the woman, free hand up beside the blade. Silver bent her back knee, ready to spring or react to her next attack. "Pleased to meet you, Miss Akinae."

message 22: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae canceled her swing. She instead, dashed forward and transitioned into a power slide to try and knock Silver off her feet. "First time someone ever said that to me."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver had jumped up to avoid the attack but landed awkwardly so she fell onto her back. She quickly rolled to the side and scrambled to her feet, scowling at herself as she realized she let her fear rule her mind in that moment. This is a duel. No one will die. "The 'pleased to meet you' part? Or the 'Miss'?"

message 24: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"A bit of both to be honest." She sat down on the ground. "No matter how I see it, we'll just end in a draw. We're evenly matched." She looked around for Nora.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver raised an eyebrow. She straightened and rested the point of her sword on the floor but her grip on the handle tightened, waiting for her to surprise attack her. "Well, I am honored to be the first of hopefully many. If I may, where are you from?"

message 26: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"I've actually lived here at the academy all my life. My folks were killed by The Great Unknown. The academy saved my life by taking me in. I owe my life to this school." She hugged her knees. "Though to be honest, I only wish I had more friends. Nobody wants to befriend a knight. Since all they say is, "when will you die" or "You're just a useless and replaceable pawn."

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver sighed and shook her head as she moved to put her sword away. "People are such gits sometimes." She said lightly. "I find it very wise to befriend a knight since they are much less likely to die in a petty skirmish." Silver found a spare cloth and wiped her hands and face off onto it. "Since you've held up against me, even when I say it politely it sounds egotistical, you are a very good fighter Miss Akinae."

message 28: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"Thanks for saying that Silver. To be honest, I've been training here all my life. To hear that means, I'm not wasting time here." She said happily. "Though to be honest I kinda wish the male students would stop trying to steal my clothes from my gym locker. Even they've tried taking pics of me in the girls' shower room." She shuddered at the thought.

"Need me to beat them up?" Nora asked from behind Akanae, having snuck behind Akanae when she was talking to Silver. She gently placed her hand on her shoulder and smiled a bit. "Because I can if you want."

message 30: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"It's fine, I sorta drenched their pants and froze them solid down there. They saw what they came for, though I doubt they remember it." She made a crushing motion with her hand. "If you catch my drift." She said with a cutesy grin.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver snickered at that. "If you ever need a hand in teaching them a lesson, feel free to contact me." She added to the new person's offer. Silver chuckled again and shook her head before taking a seat on the mat. She resisted the urge to remain standing as she looked at the new person. "I am Duchess Silver Smith. You?"

message 32: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"I just might take you two up on that offer." She said smoothly. She sat Nora in her lap. She kissed her on the cheek. "Though I'd feel bad for the poor bastard brave enough to even try."

Nora blushed at Akinae, then looked at Silver. "Ah, a Dutchess. Well then allow me to be formal with you, I'm Princess Nora Windsor, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She said, curtseying in front of the dutchess. The young princess tucked her hair behind her ears.

((Oof realized I should put Zia under royal not student right))

message 34: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"I'd bow if my legs would allow me so Silver." She stood next to Nora. She hugged her from the side with her arm around Nora's waist.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Silver noted they were a couple with an indifferent expression. It is their life. I just pray they do not do any major public displays of affection. Bothers me no matter who makes the couple. She thought but looked slightly shocked when the princess introduced herself. "My apologies, your highness. I did not recognize you." Silver said and, since she was sitting, put a hand over her heart and bowed from her position. "Pleased to be your acquaintance, Princess."

Nora's face turned red and she looked at Akinae, placing one hand over Akinae's shoulder and smiled. She looked at Silver and smiled slightly, "No need to be so formal, after all, in here I'm a student and nothing more than one." Despite her words, Nora couldn't help but gave a small bow to the young Duchess.

message 37: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae literally jumped out of her skirt when a male student snuck up and groped her butt. She looked back at Silver, then Nora and nodded. She sat down, her face so red it could put a rose to shame. "B-Bastard."

Nora frowned and grabbed the male student by the throat, staring him down with anger. "Now, I want you to apologize unless you'd rather go to the infirmary." She hissed, anger in her voice as she tightened her grip on the boy.

message 39: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

The student smirked. "Strong words from such a frail flower." He chuckled and winked at Nora.

Nora frowned, slamming an icicle into the boy's leg. "Now, apologize." She hissed at the boy. "Because I for one hate perverts who think it's okay to mess with girls."

message 41: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

The boy winced, "you've got some nerve. Besides, who cares about her, she's already been broken in and to top it all of she's a lonely FREAK." He broke out of her grip and burst into flame. "It's a shame really, you're really cute. I'd love to go a round with you." He said in a sly tone. He formed a sword.

"Pathetic boy, you do realize who I am do you? Or are you just that stupid." She spat out, drawing her rapier(I'm giving her a rapier XD) and aiming it at the boy. "I'll make sure that you pay for treating her like this. A pervert like you should lose your hands for that." She said. "Then you won't be able to do that."

message 43: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae grabbed Nora's shoulder. "Allow me my dear." She grabbed her flail from the floor and charged a heavy swing. "Come at me you brat!" He smirked and ran forward. "Why don't you come by my dorm, I'd love to snap some photos." Akinae grimaced. "I'll pass on that." She let her flail swing into the boy's crotch. She roundhoused him in the chest. He slumped against the wall, panting.

Nora smiled and placed her hand on Akinae's shoulder, kissing her cheek gently. "Well, now he'll probably never be able to have kids." She said with a giggle. She stared at the boy. "Let me tell you, I am the princess and if I have to I will make sure that you won't mess with anyone ever again, do you understand? And by that, I can see if you can spend a week in the castle dungeon. After all, as I said, I hate dirty perverts. Now run along, tell your friends or anyone else that has tried touching Aki that next time I won't be so kind."

message 45: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae pulled Nora close. She had a passion in her eyes. "I love you, you know that right?" She kissed her on the lips softly. She was flipping off the boy who was limping away, supported by his sword.

"I could tell," Nora whispered, silently kissing Akinae back. She never expected something like this, for her to fall in love when she only came here to learn, not make friends or anything, she felt a small void in her heart fill, just by being with Akinae.

message 47: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae unbuttoned her shirt just enough for Nora to see. She held Nora close. "I think my life here just got a million times sweeter." She said with a cute smile.

Nora smiled gently and leaned her head against Akinae. "You're very scary, you know that." She teased her.

message 49: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

" What gave it away? The personality mixed with a gorgeous body or me fighting?" She said in a humorous tone. She placed Nora's hand on her chest.

"When you kicked that boy's butt so easily." She said with a giggle. "Well I'll get in trouble, dad told me not to get into fights with other students no matter how angry I was." She hugged Akinae.

« previous 1