Wicked Readers discussion

Welcome! Introduce Yourself!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rezanne (new)

Rezanne (thewickedreaders) | 1 comments Mod
Hi and welcome everybody!

For those who don't know, I am Rezanne aka The Wicked Reader from @thewickedreader on Instagram. The main reason I created this group was to help with reading slumps and making sure that I read at least one book a month!

Okay now a little bit about me:
I love reading, watching movies and tv shows, and art!
I LOVE fantasy but still enjoy the other genres as well.
Some of my favorites series are Throne of Glass, A Court of Thorns and Roses, The Winner's Curse, The Remnant Chronicles, The Illuminae Files, A Darker Shade of Magic... honestly I could go on forever!

message 2: by Ela (new)

Ela (elathereader) Heyyyyy, ok so my name is Elanur, my favorite books are the white rabbit chronicles, to all the boys I’ve loved before, tmi, acotar, the wrath and the dawn and so on. I tend to cry often when reading and I have a problem with character deaths (however, I do find them necessary).

message 3: by anjani (new)

anjani tennakoon (anjani_6) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Jani, and I absolutely love reading. I’m a total YA fantasy/fiction junkie, I just love the constant thrill of the books. Some of my favourite books/series are Percy Jackson & Heroes of Olympus, Red Queen, The Selection, A Court of Thorns and Roses (totally loving the series so far!) and many more. Some of my highly anticipated/need to reads are definitely Throne of Glass , A Darker Shade of Magic, City of Bones, and Illumiane. Can’t wait to dive into those books!!

message 4: by Matty (new)

Matty (mattylovesbooks) | 1 comments Hi! My name is Matty and like all of you, I love to read. I read anything, but YA fantasy is my favorite Genre. Some of my favorites series are: Throne of Glass, the Legend Series, A Court of Thorns and Roses (so far), and many more. This is my first book club I can't wait to see whats in store us 😊

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela | 1 comments Hey everyone! I’m Angela! I’m a high school literature teacher and mom to three girls! Reading is my thing and an obsession of mine! Some of my favorite series include anything with Sarah J Mass’s name on it and the shadow hunters series. I’m So excited to start reading with y’all!

message 6: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (rachelh) | 1 comments Hi! I'm Rachel and I'm from @two.irish.readers from Instagram! This is my first group so I'm super excited to join in!!

message 7: by Rendz (new)

Rendz (rwrendz) | 1 comments Hi everyone!!!!

My name is Rendz!! I blog, I read, I eat, I sleep. (Not necessarily in that order...) You can find me on my blog Reading with Rendz or on insta @readingwithrendz!!
I dabble in fanart (though not as much as I want to!)
If it's YA fantasy, it is on my TBR.
(You can never go wrong with a little magic!)
My favourite series include The Lunar Chronicles (and everything by Marissa Meyer), Six of Crows (I love Leigh), An Ember in the Ashes, The Chronicles of Narnia, The Penderwicks, everything by Marie Lu (my idol), The Winner's Trilogy and more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to start reading!

message 8: by Kay (new)

Kay J | 1 comments Hello I'm Kay, aka bookalots from Instagram I wanted to sign up in this group because I love bookclubs, although I'm currently buddy reading two books at the moment I can't wait to get involved with this group.

message 9: by Rosario (new)

Rosario Hernandez (morrissmith) | 1 comments Hello!
My name is Rosario!
I'm joining this group to expand my reading material. I am a huge horror, thriller, & true crime fan. A friend of mine recently got me into YA Fantasy and I am loving it so far! Currently I am trying to get through the Throne of Glass series. But because I haven't really delved into a long series I thought joining a reading group to read something else would be great! I also wanted to join so I could make more book friends! I love to read as many of you do but seldom do I have someone to share it with. Happy reading & I am looking forward to being involved with this group! :)

message 10: by H☽ (last edited Dec 30, 2018 01:23AM) (new)

H☽ (hatireads) | 1 comments Hi my name is Hati from Germany, I love reading and I take a book with me wherever I go! I love reading Fantasy Novels but also stick to other genres like classics, contemporary and (sometimes) thrillers.

My favorite books include the Harry Potter series, the Vampire Academy/Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, An Amber in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir, the Daughter of Smoke an Bone trilogy by Laini Taylor and The Hobbit.

But I love books like Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen and A thousand splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini as much.

I am currently reading the Red Queen Series by Victoria Aveyard and plan to read my first ever book by S.J. Maas (Throne of Glass) after I've finished WAR STORM.

I also love watching Movies and TV Shows, my current favorite is SHERLOCK.

Happy reading! I'm looking forward to read with you all!