Northstar Academy discussion

School Campus > Girls' Spa

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 102 comments Mod
A safe haven for the female students to relax, gossip, hangout, or whatever. This place consists of a sauna, mineral baths, a swimming pool, along with a bartender that only makes non-alcoholic cocktails or smoothies. (Of course the bartender is female. Also, please don't invent some new place within here just so you can have a plot funny bid. Have fun everyone! ^_^ )

message 2: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae was relaxing in the pool in a sky blue swimsuit. She was enjoying a strawberry/kiwi smoothie/ "Good thing all my work for the week is done, now I just get to goof off however long I like." She just floated there, occasionally flashing a wink at the bartender when she brought her a fresh smoothie.

Phoenix~They/Them | 109 comments Mod
Nora silently entered, mumbling curses to herself. She was on her way to the training room when someone suggested she went here, to treat herself or something. Sighing she looked around, she wasn't planning on swimming, nor making friends.

message 4: by Xander, Deputy Mod (last edited Dec 10, 2018 10:46AM) (new)

The bartender brought her the smoothie. Akinae smiled at her. "Actually I made this. It's actually Magic - induced ice turned into a fabric. Which makes it cool to the touch." She smiled at Myra.

Nora walked to the bartender and said, "Just give me a banana-strawberry smoothie." She sat down at the seat, listening to the two students' conversation.

message 6: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

The bartender smiled. "Coming right up ma'am." She returned with the smoothie minutes later. "Anything else I can get you?"

"Not really." She said, taking a sip from her smoothie.

((Wonder if Akinae notices the princess :D))

((And how she'd react))

message 9: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae got out of the water and sat next to Nora. "Hello there and welcome to the spa." Akinae said smoothly. "How're you doing today?"

message 10: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

( No prob.)

Akinae was drinking her smoothie. "I'm not looking forward to the next bell. I have to head my next class even though I'm done with all my work for this week." She said annoyed.

((Shouldn't they know the princess))

"I haven't really been fond of dances." She said, sipping her smoothie again. She looked Myra dead in the eyes and said, "I'm only here because someone wanted me to come here and wouldn't shut up. I'm only here so they'd leave me alone."

message 12: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"Well I'm glad you decided to come here princess." Akinae flashed a smile at her. " I'm Akinae."

"Just call me Nora, no need for formalities." She said.

Nora stared at Myra quietly, how did she ever end up in a conversation, something she was trying to avoid. She sighed and kept drinking the smoothie.

message 15: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"Alright Nora." Akinae said sweetly. "I must say, you do look stunning today."

Nora's face turned a bit red at the compliment and turned away. "Thanks." She said. Sure she was used to the compliments but this felt different. She took another sip of the strawberry-banana smoothie.

((Maybe Akinae might be the person who makes her able to break out of that metaphorical shell she's in))

message 17: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"Yea it's awesome in there, exfoliates the skin and softens it with the minerals." She said while her swimsuit went from cyan blue to a deep crimson. "I forgot my swimsuit did that."

Nora raised an eyebrow as she stood up, "I'll be heading out I guess." She said, finishing off her smoothie.

message 19: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae held Nora's hand. "Won't even stay a little longer?" She asked in a velvet tone. Her deep blue eyes reflecting in the light.

A small crimson color flushed onto her cheeks and she looked at Akinae. "Alright, fine." She said.

message 21: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae smiled and hugged Nora's arm. "Thanks sweetie." She said while scooting closer to her.

Nora softly smiled, despite her trying to look serious. She looked at the water and lifted her hand, making the water rise. Focusing as hard as she could she made the water shape into a flower.

message 23: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae let her water magic flow into Nora to assist her. She rested her head on Nora's shoulder. "I'ts rather peaceful here."

Nora smiled, losing focus which caused the water to crash back down, spraying anyone near including Nora and Akinae.

message 25: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae made a heart out of the water and she set it in Nora's hand. She kissed Nora on the shoulder. "Care to join me in the mineral bath?"

((Awe I ship them so much))

"Sure, I guess. I have nothing better to do anyways." She said with a shrug.

((BTW Due to her water abilities Nora can will herself to walk on water if she really wanted to))

message 28: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae picked up Nora and carried her to the mineral bath. She sat down gently and let Nora sit on her lap. "I'm yours truly."

((Oh my gosh I feel like death now I ship this so hard))

Nora's face turned a beet red. She leaned against Akinae. "Not sure if my parents would approve of this." She said with a laugh as she cuddled against Akinae.

message 30: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"They'll approve of you being happy right?" She said cutely. She hugged Nora's waist with her left arm.

"Right." She said as she blushed even more. "I guess they will."

((We're so impatient when it comes to their relationship haha))

message 32: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae relaxed in the warm water. Her swimsuit blended in with the water. "How would you like it if I moved into your dorm or wherever you sleep?" She asked politely.

She rubbed her neck. "Uh, sure I guess." She smiled softly. "That'd be nice to have someone to be with." She said.

message 34: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"At least it'd be spent in good company." She said with smirk. "Maybe I'll make something special tonight."

Nora smiled, "That sounds nice." She admitted with a soft smile.

message 36: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"I'm sure it does." She made a rose out of water and put it in Nora's hair.

message 37: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae got up to grab a towel. She sat in a chair to dry off. "I'm heading to combat class next. Anyone have the same schedule?"

"I do." Kris said as she got up.

message 39: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"Well well well, I guess we get to see who is the strong one between us." Akinae said with a smirk.

Nora nodded as she dried herself off.

message 41: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae walked up behind Nora and hugged her. "You make a great pillow." She was resting her head on Nora's shoulder.

Nora's face turned a shade of red as she blushed, she looked at Akinae and smiled.

message 43: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

Akinae turned a corner. She tossed her swimsuit over the privacy screen. It happened to land on Nora. She walked out moments later in her uniform. It was a sky blue blazer accompanied with black pants and a white handkerchief in the blazer's chest pocket. She wore black dress shoes as well.

Nora said, "Maybe you shouldn't toss your swimsuit on me." She laughed in a joking manner as she went behind the privacy screen after Akinae was done and got dressed into her uniform(IDK what it would look like) then left the privacy screen.

message 45: by Xander, Deputy Mod (new)

"It's fine. Gives you something to imagine." She said teasingly. She grabbed her bag and made for combat class.

Nora's face turned red once more in which she hid it behind the strands of black and white from her hair, she then smiled and left for combat class.