AMERICAN HISTORICAL NOVELS discussion

Tristi Pinkston
This topic is about Tristi Pinkston
Tristi Pinkston

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebecca, Champagne Widows, 2021 (new)

Rebecca Rosenberg (rebeccarosenberg) | 270 comments Mod
Welcome Tristi Pinkston! Which of your books will you discuss this week?Agent in Old Lace

message 2: by Tristi (new)

Tristi | 3 comments We're going to be talking about the historical Westerns that I've written as Amelia Adams! I'd like to tell you a little about myself and post my giveaway. I'm the author of the Kansas Crossroads series, Nurses of New York, Hearts of Nashville, and I'm a participant in River's End Ranch/Quinn Valley Ranch, Mail Order Mounties, Cowboys and Angels, and the Pinkerton Matchmaker series. Yep, I keep myself busy - there are so many stories out there to tell! :) I'm going to post about my giveaway in just one second, but first, I want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to download my free book. Just hop on over and grab it! https://www.amazon.com/New-Beginning-...

message 3: by Rebecca, Champagne Widows, 2021 (new)

I love historical Westerns! Thanks for sharing!

message 4: by Rebecca, Champagne Widows, 2021 (new)

Just downloaded New Beginning! Thank you so much!

message 5: by Tristi (new)

Tristi | 3 comments You're welcome!

message 6: by Tristi (new)

Tristi | 3 comments And here's my giveaway - first off, you'll receive ebook copies of three of my Christmas novels - A Christmas Promise, Santa's Shopkeeper, and Poinsettia Promises. Then you'll also receive an Amelia Adams tote bag in purple because purple is amazing, and then you'll receive these three Christmas tree ornaments - a hat for Mail Order Mounties, the holster and gun for Cowboys and Angels, and the boot for Kansas Crossroads. All you have to do is comment on this post and tell me what you like to read. Mark, get set, go!!

message 7: by Debbie (new)

Debbie | 78 comments Thanks for A New Beginning!! It sounds good! I love to read historical fiction, women’s fiction, YA, and mysteries.

message 8: by Carol (new)

Carol | 87 comments Thanks for the book. Love historical fiction book that take you where you have never been. It is like going on a personal tour
with the characters.

message 9: by Rhonda (new)

Rhonda (grannylovestoread) | 132 comments Love books from history🎅🎄